Wolf 18

So after Cora emerge in my room she quickly left and that leaves us in a awkward position. I stand up and Nat did too.

"Sooo, I think we should go." I said. I immediately grab my duffel bags but Nat grab if from me.

"I should carry this, talk to your friend first." He said. I just nod and go out to find Cora and explain somethings to her as Nat carry my Duffel bags and boxes to be put in the car.

I find Cora in the balcony feeling relaxed. I slowly go to her.

"Time is gold Sha, you should treasure what you have now before it ends.'' Cora said. She look back at me and smile so wide.

"Can you let me explain first." I giggled a bit.

"Okay." Cora said as he sip a glass of orange juice.

"That guy is a werewolf." After I said it, Cora nearly puke the juice that she's drinking.

"What? You mean the wolves that can transform into a human?" Cora asked with a confused face.

"Yes, I'm surprised too that their race is still alive and let me tell you, there are many of them." I said while looking at the waves.

"Then why are you with him?" Cora said in a whisper tone and look back to check if Nat is there.

"He said that I'm his Mate, his other half given by the Moon Goddess." I said.

"Wow, that really complicate stuff now. What would you do if the time comes that you know---." I stop her as I heard Nat's footstep coming towards us.

"I'll deal with it and also for the mission, I can do it. Also let Tinna know that I'll gonna resign for the job." I said it in a very low voice. Nat appear after I said it and motion me to come to him.I stand up and went to him, he instantly put his arms around my waist and he smell my hair. Cora witness the interaction between us and she smile weakly. I know she's thinking about it too but I smile widely at her to let her know that everythings fine. She just nodded.

I bid Cora goodbye with a hug and kiss on her cheeks. Also, Nat gives permission for Cora to use the beach house as a thank you for taking care of me.

Nat and I goes to the car, his hands still stay on my waist the whole time around. He open the door for me to let in, I instantly smell his mint scent in his car. He also goes to his side and started the engine. We stay silent for a while, he seemed troubled too, I'm afraid that he heard our conversation.

I just don't mind it tho, I'm just gonna deal to what events will gonna happened but first I need to focus on finishing my mission. This thing got my mind to be tired again, I didn't notice that I fall asleep for the second time.

Zzzzz....

I could feel someone tap my shoulders but I shrug it off. Tsk why is this person bothering my sleeping time. Then that person shrug my shoulders harder so I instantly open my eyes and get ready to punch who ever disturb my precious sleep but when I do I saw the most beautiful blue eyes and the delicious lips that I want to ki--. Okay what the F am I thinking.

"You gonna punch me, love?" He said while smirking. His face is only an inch from mine so I instantly push him away and he chuckled.

"No." I said and look away.

He just smirk and got out, I open the door too. I see him holding my duffel bags and the boxes.

"I can help." I said. I feel bad that he took it all but you know he should feel bad for kidnapping me too.

"I can manage."He said coldly. I also notice the difference of his aura. Like when we are alone or away from the eyes of his pack members, he seemed calm and relax and also very warm to me but if we're in his territory and with a presence of his pack members, he instanly becomes cold and distant to me and treat me like dirt.