Wolf 3

Kanisha Pov.

"Kanisha!!!" My manager shouted as I'm currently working as a waitress in a restaurant. I snap out of my thoughts and took the food  in the counter by my hand and bring it to the costumers.
Cora and I are waitresses here and we really love working here besides it's right on a beach.

I love beaches cuz it's so relaxing and peaceful. It really calm my wrecking nerves too. The scent of the sea, the feeling of the sands in my feet, the sound of the waves, that's spot on.

Our shift starts in 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. We serve costumers here and there as this is a popular restaurant. Many people around the world travel to visit their food and also for the location, cuz this is like a paradise. It's already 9:00 pm so our shift ends. I bid goodbye to our Co-workers and go back to our house.

Our house is very near to the beach or you could say it is exactly build in the water where you can jump in and swim away. It is also surrounded by big trees and it looks more like a forest as wild animals also toam there. We don't go out much in the forest as we might encounter some creatures. It's better to be careful. Besides this house is also very private. Like if you hide here no one can find you. I just found this house one day and when we check on it. No one lives here nor someone come to tell us it's there's, so basically it's like an abandoned house.

It's not like I'm trespassing or what but no one even come visit this place and call it there own.

If your thinking that we're homeless, the answer is yes and no. Yes, because we never have a home to stay here so we kinda took an abandoned property. No, because we have a home far away and we never wanted to comeback now.
.
.
.
"hey Sha (short for Kanisha) did you take your medicine?" Cora nudged me.

"Yeah." I'm currently sitting in the balcony that view the entire ocean.

"Good, because you're always forgetful." She said and took a seat beside me.

We both enjoy the silence and only the sound of the waves can be heard.

"This is nice." I said while closing my eyes and feel the breeze in my skin. It stings my skin a little.

"Hmmm." Cora hums.

"I missed home." I said and open my eyes.

"Me too." Cora said with tears on her eyes.

We both look at the moon's reflection in the ocean.

Someday we will comeback.

Someday.

******
"Alpha's Little Raven"

Please read my other story

HI guys,

If you like this chapter, make me smile by giving it a vote.

I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you

~joke time~

What happened when the wizard turn day naughty boy into a hare?

He's still rabbiting on about it.