Wolf 46

Kanisha with all her might stand, she took a deep breath and relaxes herself. If she continue crying in this place someone might see her instantly. Then she heard Nat's voice meters away from her. She trembled, not ready to meet him after what she knew just now. She can't control herself but she thought that she needs to confirm it to Nat. She doesn't want to lose to that bitch.

She wipes the tears from her eyes and composed herself and goes into the kitchen and she saw Red getting some food in the fridge. Red looked at her and bowed a little then noticed that something is off.

"Luna are you okay?" asked Red. Concern is evident on her pretty face as he put the food down and goes towards Kanisha. "Yes, I'm fine Red. No need for for formality, you can call me Kanisha or Sha." said Kanisha.

"I think it's really necessary to call you Luna besides you're one of this pack's leader.  We should respect you." said Red and smiled at her. Kanisha giggle softly as she remember how Lily disrespect her a minute ago.

"What's going on?" A booming voice spoke behind them. Red looked at the person while Kanisha freeze on her spot, unable to face the person who promise to love and protect her.

"Hello Alpha, Luna here is hungry." said Red.  Kanisha still doesn't face Nat as she keeps the momentum of her breath to prevent tears escaping her eyes.

"What do you want to eat love?" said Nat as he grab her shoulders and kissed the top of her head which made Kanisha flinched and grimace. Nat looked at her confused. "You scared me haha." said Kanisha and smile with all her might so that Nat wouldn't suspect a thing.

"I'm not really hungry." said Kanisha as she look away avoiding Nat's gaze.

"No, you should eat, it's already lunch time. The feast will be held tonight." said Nat and he goes to the fridge.

Red just stay silent at the sight and looked at Kanisha's troubled face. She thinks that Kanisha is just nervous to the new role and responsibility to the pack. "Luna don't be troubled, you can adjust to the new role sooner or later. I will do my best to help you adjust." said Red as she smiled at her.

Kanisha then remembered that red is the Beta Female which is her right hand and Cora the Gamma Female. "Have you seen Cora?" Asked Kanisha.

"I haven't but I saw Jack hours ago." said Red. Kanisha just nod and looked at Nat preparing food, Red tried to help cooking but Nat dismissed her, now both of them are in the table waiting for the food. After a few minutes Drake arrived with full of sweat. Red immediately got up, find a towel and wipe his sweat. You could see how much they love each other which makes Kanisha's heart ache as she remembered what happened between Lily and her earlier, she felt jealous. Thinking she could never find the happiness she deserves.

Drake greet and congratulates them. Kanisha felt so awkward and Nat noticed it too but he just think that maybe she's just nervous becoming the Luna.

Drake help Nat and they both talk about some pack stuff.

Red and Kanisha are left again in the table.  Kanisha stayed silent and just looking her fingers trying to hold the hurt she feels.

"Luna?" said Red.

Kanisha snap out of her senses and smiled at Red. "Yes?"

"Do you have something to wear tonight?" asked Red. Tonight will be a feast for them becoming the Alpha and Luna. This day is supposed to be a happy one but it's turned into a miserable day.

"I don't know." said Kanisha and avert her gaze.

"I think I have few unused dresses, I could lend you one." said Red with excitement on her voice. Kanisha laughed a little. "Sure, I really appreciate it."

Nat and Drake place the plate in front of them which consist of Risotto Gamberi, Umbria Turkey and vegetables salad. The smell is good and appetizing but Kanisha just want to puke. She's not feeling well seeing Nat's face and how he treats her and behind her back, he fucks a clown.

"What drink do you want love?" asked Nat with a loving smile. "Just water." said Kanisha with a tight smile.

Nat gives her water and she immediately drink it, letting her calm down and relaxed her mind. When she's about to eat she looked around and Red nor Drake touches their food.  All of them are waiting for Nat to eat first.

Nat looked at Kanisha. He grabbed his fork and started eating. Red and Drake started eating but he saw that Kanisha is not touching her food. He looked at her with worried eyes. "Do you dislike the food love?" asked Nat.

Kanisha flinched and looked at Nat. "No, I like the food, thank you for preparing it." Then she begun eating the food which delight Nat.

She realize that this pack really cared and respect the Alpha while the Luna is just a display. Even if she doesn't eat nobody really cares. She's just a flower decoration to the Alpha and a baby maker for the next generation on wolves. Her heart ached even more. She wished someone out there will treat her equally and loved her without using her.

Kanisha pushed herself to eat the food Nat gave her even though she felt like puking so that they won't suspect anything.

After they finished eating Red dragged Kanisha leaving Nat and Drake in the kitchen. They go to Red's room in the 2nd floor so that they can get ready earlier.

Red's room is simple, the wall's are colored in white same with the floor. Her bed sheets are red and so her pillows and also the fluffy carpet besides that all is white even her furnitures.

"What color do you want to wear tonight?"