Wolf 47

"What color do you want to wear tonight?" asked Red with excitement on her eyes as she looked over at Kanisha.

"Umm I don't really know." said Kanisha. Red pouts and go to her closet and scrambled to her dresses. It doesn't take long before Red got out with a dress on her hand.

"How about this one?" asked Red as she showed the dress to Kanisha. It's a blue mermaid dress with lace patterning the back. Kanisha spared it a mere glance before shaking her head no. Red face fell slightly, but she quickly covered it up by turning to sift through the collection of endless colored dresses she have.

"This?" asked Red showing her a pink A-line dress with glitter on it which is very child-like. Kanisha shook her head no, again.

They have been doing this for an hour now.

Kanisha felt bad for her, since she's been turning down every dresses that Red showed her, but Kanisha's mind wasn't anywhere near the dresses, it stayed glued to the hurt she's feeling and the betrayal of Nat. She's certainly didn't feel like picking a dress while Lily and Nat is out there.

Kanisha breath in and out and look at Red holding a plain beige pouf dress. It's simple yet elegant. She didn't really liked it but Red's face is field with desperation.

"I think that's the one." said Kanisha with a smile which makes Red jump with joy. "Yes!  Finally you found your dress. I thought you never likes any of my dresses." said Red with a pout.

Kanisha smiled at her, got up and touch the dress. "I think this will do, I don't want to draw attention to myself tonight."

Red is confused to the statement of Kanisha. "I think that's an opposite, you're the Luna it's supposed that the attention is focused on you."

Kanisha shook her head no and smile. "It's okay, it's better this way." Red doesn't understand her but she just keep quit. She doesn't want to have a debate with their Luna.

Red put the dress on the hanger and put on the rack. "Can I help you do your hair and make up, please?" Red pleaded, she really want to make their Luna pretty. Kanisha saw her face and sigh. "Sure you can do my hair and make up. I don't really have an experience and I'm a little tired and sleepy." said Kanisha.

Red nodded. "You can take a rest while I'm working, I will make you up when it's done." said Red as she guide Kanisha to the table with a big mirror in front.

"Thank you." said Kanisha as she makes herself comfortable in the chair. "You're welcome Luna, I'll make you pretty." said red as she put out her stuff on the table.

Kanisha doesn't really pay attention to Red as she closed her eyes and relax. She want to talk to her snake but her snake doesn't respond to her it's been days since there last conversation.

Her snake is very weak due that they didn't shreds skin and also haven't been fed of blood and flesh which is essential for them. Her snake is upset with her and doesn't want to talk to her anymore. She on her own now.

Kanisha thinks many ways to start a conversation with Nat about Lily and what would be his reaction about it. It scared her what's gonna happened next. Will Nat throw her away like garbage because she's now useless as Nat already get his Alpha title, he can still have kids with Lily is he wants too.

If he throws her away, where would she go? In the beach house? She can't go there knowing it belongs to Nat. In the Fin Association?  Maybe she could go there but there's no food supply in the house an the surrounding is very unsuitable for crops to grow, it would definitely be wilted and besides she doesn't want to involved the Fin Association in case the Lycans found her there. She doesn't want to bring harm to others.

Kanisha feel Red is straightening her short blonde hair which makes her sleepy due to the pulling of her hair.

After some fixes Red do to her hair, Red starts doing her make up at this moment Kanisha really false asleep.

Zzzzz

Kanisha felt a tap on her shoulder, she swat it away but the tapping continued.

"Luna please wake up."

Kanisha immediately woke up and saw Red's pretty face, smiling at her.

"Sorry, I fall asleep." said Kanisha. "No worries Luna, I've done my best to make you the prettiest tonight." said Red with pride on her face as she makes Kanisha looked at the mirror in front of her.

Kanisha is shocked at Red's make over. Her make up is bomb and her hair has golden glittered extensions which makes her hair stand out.

Overall it's perfect.

"You are amazing Red. Thank you." said Kanisha as she stand up and hug Red. Red hug back "You're very welcome Luna, It's an honor to serve you."

"You can call me Kanisha when we are alone." said Kanisha as she looked at Red in the eyes which makes Red blushed.

"O-okay. Thank you L-Luna, I mean Kanisha." said Red. Her face is bright red. Kanisha smiled and pat her head which makes Red's face more redder.

"You should get ready too Red." said Kanisha as she gets the beige dress on the rack.

"Yes Kanisha, you should change too." said Red as she tries to fix her hair.

Kanisha opened the door and go out with the dress on her hand. She wants to wear at least 5-6 inch heels tonight but she would sacrifice, she decided she would just use flats. More comfortable to walk on the ground.

She goes back to their room and she immediately wants to puke. Holding a hand to her mouth. Nat's scent is very strong in this room. She used to love Nat's scent but right now it disgusts her.

She sucked it up and changed her her clothes. Looking at the mirror she felt so small wearing flats so she decided to wear a  4 inch white heels to match her beige dress.

As she keeps looking at the mirror she couldn't help but teared up again. She became so weak over the past years of hiding and fighting for her life. She's very tired.

Kanisha composed herself and got out of the room and slowly moving herself to the hallways to the door. She doesn't want to face Nat, she's afraid she might lose control over herself and might do something wrong.

Kanisha with all her strength go outside and meet Cora smiling at her and waved. It brings her joy seeing her old friend again. She run towards Cora and hug her, she immediately wants to cry and speak about what happened between her and Lily but she choose to shut up as there are many people around.

"Where were you?" asked Kanisha. Facing Cora with a pout.

"I got some work done with our security in the pack. Gonna make sure I make our Luna safe." Said Cora and do some salute to her.

"You can still call me Kanisha." said Kanisha while looking at Cora with crossed hands.

"I can call you that when we're alone, I need to make a good impression of a Gamma Female." Said Cora as she winked at Kanisha.

Both of them giggled and walked towards the cooks who is preparing huge amount of food. It's amazing how Nat have so much resources to support hundreds of people.

"By the way Cora have you seen Nat?" asked  Kanisha as she maintain being calm.

"Hmmm I think I did, the last time I saw him, he goes to the left side of that green house towards the forest. Maybe he takes a run with his wolf." said Cora as she shrugs.

"Thanks Cora." said Kanisha as she run towards the direction that Cora just said.

She prayed that Nat just run with his wolf and not something else.