Wolf 23

I stare at the ceiling inside my cell.
Imagining the things that might happened tonight.

I debated on whether to contact Cora or not for help but I rather not cuz I'm gonna get out of here on my own.

I look at the battered rogues that was chained in silver.

"Hey!" I shout at them to get their attention. "I'm gonna be executed tonight and before that I just wanna know your name before I die."

They both look at me smugly.

"I'm James and this is John." The guy with Black hair said but both of them have Black hair.

"You two are twins?" I grasped as they look at me weirdly.

"Yes"

After that they stop talking to me. Well all the 3 of us will gonna die anyway.

As an assassin I could unlock the door in my cell easily and get out of here but where's the fun in that. I wanna see the face of Alpha ass before I go.

I don't have any feelings towards Nathan if that's what you are thinking when I wanted to see him.

But it bugs me when he told me I'm his mate then he wanted me dead.

I guess I'm not his no.1 priority.

My Iris turns white means I have a message on 'Zero'.

I check it out. Cora message me to open the link for her so I did.

"Cora, what's up!" I cheerfully link.

"Don't what's up me Sha. I know what's going on there!" She yell at me.

"What's going on here?" I ask back.

"That you will be executed" She said in 'duh' tone.

"I'm impress that you know instantly." I said amused.

"Well, I'm not normal" Cora said.

"As was I." I reply.

"You know what, as an assassin you must have a plan in mind."

"Well, I don't have a plan. I just wanted to go on the flow."

"Ughh whatever. I will go to your room and grab your weapons."

"I share a room with the Alpha."

"I know."

"My weapons are hidden in the closet behind my clothes."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

After that we close our link and flicker my eyes.

I look back at the now sleeping rogues. I pity them even though they killed 5 members of Nathan's pack.

I slowly get up and pull a long soft  metal bar in my boots.

I'm wearing a black hoodie and black pants and a black boots.

I inserted the soft metal in the key hole of my cell and it effortlessly  mold the key design. I pull it back and let 'Zero' blow a little flame.

Indeed, 'Zero' could maked fire. That's one of many tricks 'Zero' could do.

When the metal was hard enough I put it in the key hole and twist it. A soft click echoed. I slowly walk outside into the cell of the two rogues.

I softly insert the key to try if it fits. A soft click is the answer. I guess all the cells here has only one key.

I creep inside of James cell and poke his knees. He immediately woke up and look at me wide eyes.

"How did you ---" I put my finger in his lips.

"Why did you attack this pack?" I ask.

He look at me doubtful if he would tell me or not.

"I just wanted to know James." I said.

"Revenge" James said as his eyes turn black. "He killed my mate and my whole pack."

This time John woke up and look at us startled that he saw me inside his brother's cell.

"Your pack?" I ask.

"We we're not originally a rogue. Nathan attack us one night and kill all the pack members, slaughtering woman and children without mercy." John said as he clenched the silver bars.

"So your an Alpha." I pointed James.

"Yes."

"Ohhh" I said and the silence take place. I just kneel there in front of James.

"How did you get out in your cell?" John broke the silence.

"I had my ways." I simply said.

"What do you want?" James glare at me.

"Easy." I raise my hands in surrender. "It's not what I want, it's what you want." I smirk.

"What do you mean?" James ask.

"I know you want to escape in this creepy cell and get a freaking revenge on that stupid Alpha and here I am helping you." I said happily.

"You're not just a normal human, aren't you?" John said. I only smile at him.

I went to the silver chain's lock and unlock it. I did the same to John.

"I wanted you two to stay here for a while and act like your still cage here but after they take me and do the execution then that's the time you get out of this place and plan your awesome revenge, someday"
I said as I went back to my cell.

"What if we get out now?" John ask. James reach over John and smack his head.

"We will be caught if we get out now." James snarl at John.

John roll his eyes and sit there waiting.

"Why are you here?" James said. "You don't smell like a hunter.''

"I'm not a hunter." I look at him.
"I'm just a girl who the Alpha kidnapped because he thought I was his mate but he wanted to execute me now." I shrugged.

Their mouths wide open in shock.

"Why?" James ask.

"Because his a dick." I scoff.

A rattle disturb our conversation.

Nathan and Drake entered.

"Take her out."

******

Good day fellas.

Here's the new update so I hope you will like it.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow Me

Thank you!

~joke time~

My brother's looking for a wife. Trouble is, he can't find a woman who loves him as much as he loves himself.