Wolf 29

I stayed in one of the motels and it was awful. After a long drive I arrived at his house and it was not I was expecting about.

His house was a mess and very old as if it was smashed by tornados and tsunamis. Well, I expected him to be a rich dude and have an enormous house.

I have my weapons ready and cautiously getting out of the car.
I slowly approach his front door and knock.

Yes, I knocked. Maybe you're thinking 'what the hell did an assassin learn how to knock and make herself known to the target that could possibly tried to kill her!'
But it doesn't matter because right now all I wanted is to greet him properly as my ex-boyfriend.

There's no answer. I knocked harder again and slowly the door
open to reveal an old man.

His eyes widened as he saw me and instantly close the door but I push it open and grab his neck.

So much for proper greetings.

I lock the door and face him.
Even though he looked so old and wither I know that this is David but he is only 3 years older than me and last time I saw him he looked so young and masculine but now he looked like 80 years old.

"Wohhh. What happened to you?" I said and pointed at his body. "and where's my eye?"

This Jackass or should I say David is the one who took my left eye which is replace by 'Zero'. He deceive me and  made me think that he loves to what I am but he only wanted my eye.

Who the heck wants an eye!?

Well, my left eye is my source of  power which I could transform myself and my right eye holds my unlimited powers but without each other I weakened and someday I might die.

"What happened to me!?? It's because of your damn eye!!!. I shouldn't have taken your eye if I know this would happened to me." He pace back and fort. "It sucks the life out of me."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have taken it." I nodded and sit on the nearest old chair. "So I won't sacrifice and take innocent souls to sustain this sickness. So explain to me why did you take it?"

"I'm-I'm so sorry Kanisha. I just- I'm just a human and I was afraid
to die when they threatened to kill me if I didn't follow their order and how I wish I die right then and there when the price of taking your eye slowly killed me." He sit in front of me and look down as if he is ashamed to what he's   done."and breaking your trust."

I just look at him and sigh.

"It doesn't matter. Now tell me where is my eye?" I crossed my legs and look at him.

"I was not allowed to tell--" I cut him off.

"Seriously, just tell me already. I don't have the time in the world to sit here and beg for you to tell where it is." I said annoyingly which cause him to frown.

"Alright. I'm gonna die anytime soon so perhaps I should tell you."
His old voice gets my full attention. "It's in ---"

A loud bang erupted and it hit directly at David's neck.

I instantly bend down and crawl towards the door. Holding my gun I swung the door open to see a car speeding away. I tried to shoot it's tire but it's no use.

I turn back to David who was shaking as the blood flows at his neck towards it's body and he went limp.

I kneel beside him holding back the tears that tried to escape.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered as I grab his old body and pressed it against mine.

All the memories started to come back and I can't stop the tears as they flow in my cheeks.

I tried to get his hand when I notice a writing on the floor made by his blood as ink.

Lycan
RM

I stare at it for awhile before my brain starts to register the events that happened today.

It's like a cold water was poured in my face as I realize what it means.

RM means RockMoon pack and maybe my eye was in there and for the Lycan, all I know is that they are my enemy- the enemy of my kind.

I stood up and went to my car to drive back in RockMoon territory. I don't care if my clothes are soak in blood, all I know is that I needed to get my eye and seek revenge.

******

Tada!!!

I'm sorry if it take a while before I update again.

Hope you like this chapieee.

Vote

Comment

Follow Me

~joke time~

Why did your brother ask your father to sit in the freezer?

Because she wanted a ice cold pop.