Wolf 43

Baby? What baby?  Is Nat the Baby?

I look at Nat and he didn't say anything to her nor do something to shut her up instead he just look at her and walk towards the fridge to cook food.

"Good morning future Luna." She greets me but her words lays sarcasm on it. I just smile at her. She then sit on one of the chairs in the table. Nat continue on making food and ignored me. What the F is going on?

I go to Nat and ask if I can help but he dismissed me so here I am sitting 3 chairs away from Lily who's having her breakfast which is salad.

The silence is so awkward, the only sound you can hear are the utensils clashing against each other.

Nat goes towards the table and gives me my plate which contains 2 egg, fried rice, 2 hotdogs, cheese, 2 sausage and orange juice. I hate orange.

Nat is still silent and I could see Lily eyeing him like a peace of meat. What the heck is going on!? Nat doesn't say anything about her tho. Do they have a past?

I don't mind it, I'll just ask Nat later. I need to focus eating this because it's damn good.

Lily got up and put her plate in the sink then to Nat side (Nat sits in front of me) and she tap her shoulder and wink. Nat just growl but nothing else. Okay y'all What The F is really going on!?

I glare at her but she just laugh it off and went away. I look at Nat and his facial expression is deadly. "What's going on?" Nat just look at me. "It's none of your concern."
what kind of reply is that! "How is it not my concern if she's lusting you in front of my face?" Now this makes my blood boiled up. He wants to start over with me but now he's acting like a d*ck. "I SAID IT'S NOT YOUR CONCERN." Nat stands up and walk away. He shouted at me just after he announced me being the future Luna. How dare he! I remember when we first met that he only wants me to get the Alpha title.

"Tsk."

Now, I doubt him again but what I'm curious about is his relationship with Lily with that I need to talk to Cora but first I need to find her. I can't contact her anymore because I took Zero out. Sigh

I took the plates and place it in the sink. I have nothing to do anyways so I start finding Cora. I don't know if she's also in the pack house and I forgot to tell her where she's staying and I'll use this time to roam around the pack house.

The pack house has 3 floors and Nat's office is in the Top floor. The walls in the hallway in the 2nd floor is decorated with black wallpaper just plane black, on the other side there are windows but it's covered with think black curtains which prevent the light from coming in. This is the way towards our room so I turn left to the other hallway and it has many doors on it, I tried opening the nearest door but it's looked. This pack house is a little creepy. It's so dark even though it's morning and the silence is unbearable. If this is a pack house which means most wolves are in here but I haven't seen one walking nor voices can be heard.

A thought came up to me and immediately walk up to Nat's office to ask him my unanswered questions. As I'm near Nat's golden door I saw the door opened with a female voice. My instinct told me to hide, I saw a huge vase in the corner with fake flowers on it, I run into it and hide behind it with a beating heart I peek who is that lady and what I saw shocked me.

It's Lily!

She walks a little bit unstable while fixing the buttons on her red shirt and her fitted shirt is rumpled, her hair is a messed too. While looking at her from top to bottom, a dirty thought came up to my mind but I shake it off. Nat will not do that to me, he wants a fresh start in our relationship so he won't do something stupid that could ruin us again.

I waited for her to be gone, when she did I got up and go to Nat's office. I touch the golden knob but I can't twist it to enter. Why do I feel so nervous I'm just gonna enter and be done with my business.

I took a deep breath and open the door without knocking. Sitting inside the office chair is Nat with his disheveled hair and rumpled shirt. His office table looks like someone trashed into it. Some books and papers are on the floor scattered around.

I stood there not moving as Nat looked at me in horror.

I took a deep breath and smile at him. Please unpleasant thought keep away from my brain.

I smiled widely at him and walk inside. "You really need to clean up." I said and took a piece of paper from the floor and give it to him but he didn't move nor bulge in his spot, he just look at me as if waiting for my reaction. I put the paper on his desk. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Do you know how to knock?" He said in irritated tone. "Oh, sorry for my rudeness." I said and pick up another book on the floor with some papers. "sit there, I'll do it." He gets the book from my hand and guide me to one of his chairs. I sit and observed him. He hurriedly pick all the books and arranged it on his desk. I want to ask why Lily come out of his office and why does his table so messy but I choose to shut my mouth as I don't want to think bad about him. Maybe he gives her a lesson after what happened in the kitchen. That's right, they are both wolves maybe they fight here that's why both of them look like a mess.

"Why are you here for love?" He goes up to me and kneel in front get my hand and kissed it.

"I have something to ask if it's okay with you." I asked. "Sure what is it?" Nat sit beside me.

"Where are your parents? When can I meet them? They are the current Alpha and Luna, right?" I asked him continuously. He looked tense and sigh. "I guess I have to tell you this time." He laugh a little.

What does he mean by that?