Wolf 15

I  awkwardly stand there looking at them waiting for the other guys to leave but they seem to check me out. I saw the Alpha clench and unclench his hand. What's his problem?

"That could come later." The Alpha said and he gesture his hand to the two men. "This is Drake Walter the Beta" the dirty blond hair dude. "and Jack Floyd the Gamma." the guy with a hair close to white. He looked like Jack Frost with an attitude of the bogeyman.

"I'm Kanisha Waters, the human." I said with much sarcasm in my voice. They just grunt as a response.

"I can't believe you're making a human to be our Luna!" Jack said with disgust writteb in his face. I just roll my eyes. Hmp! As if I wanted to become one.

"Oh, but I think she's nice." Drake said eyeing me in not a good way.

"Enough! This decision is not for you to make." This Alpha said with a powerful voice. I just realized I don't remember his name. Silly me.

"I need to talk to you ---"  I was cut of by the Alpha.

"If you want to talk then talk." Alpha said. I look at the other two guys who look at me coldly.

"They will not leave. They are my beta and gamma" The way he said it with pride filled me with nausea.

"OK fine." I roll my eyes still standing in a position away from them. I don't trust them biting my neck.

"Well, I want to study in Gem High." I said calmly. Their reaction is priceless as If I said the most funny sentence.

"Where did you hear that?" Drake said with a frown. I couldn't say that it is the location of my next target that has a connection with the Jackass.

"From Berry. She said she went to that school and I wanna go too. You can't keep me here doing nothing" I tap my foot waiting for his decision. "And can I go home so that I could grab my things and go back here because I know I can't escape from your territory."

"You can go and grab your things. As of Gem High... It's basically exclusive for werewolves only." The Alpha said.

I froze. Wtf.  Gem High is an All werewolf school it means that my target is a werewolf and a werewolf has a connection to the man I was pursuing known as the Jackass. Shit life.

They could see my troubled expression and waited for my reply.

I didn't reply.

"You can enter the Gem High. I will call the principal to enroll you." He said casually and grab his phone.

"Wait Alpha, you can't do that. A human can't enter Gem High." Jack said. He is really a pain in the ass.

"It is my decision to make Gamma, not yours." He look at Jack with a threat. Jack shut his mouth and step aside. Drake just listen to our conversation.

"Yehey! Thanks Alpha" I said happily. Yes, I can now kill that Ass werewolf.

"Alpha?" He scowled. "Call me by my name Kanisha"

Shit. Shit. Shit. I don't know his name. Tan? Than? Ethan? Shit.

"Thank you E-Ethan." I said slowly while looking at his surprised face. He glared at me, I know Ethan is not his name but it was close to it. I just fogot about it. Jack just frowned and Drake tries to hold his laughter.

"My name is not Ethan." He said with a scowl. "It's Nathan."

"Oh." That's all I could say. "Nathan seems like a soft name for you. I should call you Nat." I said in a matter-of-fact.

He grunted.

"Nat is good and it suit your vibes." I said and wink at him, gonna use my charm bahaha.

"Whatever suits your boat Kanisha." He said and he dismiss me.

Oh well.

*****

Kyahhhh... Thank you readers for the continuing support.

I'm currently studying the Language of Anatomy and it's ughhh. So instead of studying and get a high score in the quiz I write this chapter for you guys.

Vote

Comment

Follow Me

If you want.

Mwuahhh...

~joke time~

"Our teacher reminds me of the sea," Said Alec to Billy.

"You mean she's deep, sometimes calm, but occasionally stormy?"

"No! she makes me sick."