SFH x JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT.

I think you guys deserve a second update.

$
M A R L E Y

I groan sitting up with the sun breaking through the blinds the warm air making me almost pass out, and choke from my dry throat. I smell breakfast coming from downstairs I waste no time shuffling my small feet against the soft, warm, carpet.

"Jesus Christ. Turn all these lights, off you do not pay these bills." I stress.

"Shit moms say. Hey I need ya to pick up some milk for me boo." Minyon Jokes rubbing my stomach I roll my eyes as she sits another pancake over top about fifty more believe It or not shoot man I wanted reach over to eat all them things. I loved, food It was like my second love. Shit, won't ever change.

"What's up why you cooking all this crap? It's only me, and you.." I question her she keeps her mouth shut. I shrug ny shoulders returning to my room to shower, and get out of these clothes I've been in since I got in the home. I rub my eyes removing my nasty ass eye boogers. I go Into the bathroom looking at myself In the mirror, wiping my tears I strip from my clothes.

I think I done cried enough tears to see my own reflection In them.

Lathering, up on the sweet smelling body wash I look down at my belly in the process. It wasn't much there Just a tiny bump. Most aren't that pumped they're expecting children to me It's the best gift ever giving someone else life. Durk seems so excited from the news, and I loved that. My first, I was scared of rejection what If he hadn't wanted nothing to do with me? I bet my cousin would flip. He'd also be a punk for not putting up with his duty.

I turn the switch hearing a bunch of damn noise downstairs must be her crazy ass shouting, and singing. I couldn't wait to get that call saying he was free to come home. Something to let me know he was alright, and that I'll see him soon.

I watch my step down the small steps that lead to my room from the bathroom I slip on my panties, and bra followed by my ripped Jeans, long plain white tee, and my blue letterman Jacket.. since I was about to step out to the market for Minyon. I put on my ankles socks then soms pink Air Max's.

Last I deck out In my newest Jewelry, A dog tag which says Durk.

I grab my keys from off my dresser, yelling to Inform that I was now leaving out. The neighborhood was quite nice too New York was freezing, But It hadn't bothered me Chiraq was the same. Getting Into the car I sit for five minutes atleast start the heat, and I was omw. I blast me some DeJ Loaf as I go to the nearest supermarket.

"Tonight I wanna love somebody, tonight I wanna love your body.." I sing the words smoothly pulling In the parking lot. I def needed to start hitting the shopping hotspots soon. I mean come on It's NY.

Jumping out the car I lock the doors enterting the store I walk to the back seeing all Dairy products as I'm walking over someone knocks me over I see their hand out, brushing It off I look up. Someone who seemed so familiar yet I couldn't put a name to his face.

"You cool?" He chuckles.

"All I wanted was some Milk." I say dryly. Even If he was or wasn't flirting I was one of those girls that won't even lol your ass If I'm In a relationship. I continue my trip to get what I've came here for I feel him watching me, I shake the weird feeling off as I reach for the milk. The same long tattooed hand reaches for it handing it to me staring ahead at the Milk's I breathe taking it from him without a thank you. He was pushing it with me, for a fact I was beginning to think he knew me.

To me this man was someone familiar, like I said I couldn't put a name next to his face fosure he was from Chicago. What was he doing out NY?

"Nice dog tag." He licks his pink lips, eyeying the dog tag for a little too long, covering it with my hands I move away from him realising he was someone the guys had beef with putting two, and two together maybe he was following us to get back. I rush to the front of the store looking behind me he was no longer there switching over to self check-out I began to feel queasy.

I scan the heavy milk paying the small amout $3.25 I watch over the crouds seeing him watching me. I smile at the cashier practically running to my truck. I get in my truck locking my doors as I see him walk out the store on the phone searching around for his missing target. Me. He soon gives up returning to his own car speeding up the street. I didn't drive right off, he could be waiting on me to make a move I know how these people worked they were smart and so the fuck was I.

I take some deep breaths It's been twenty minutes I silently ride back home fearing If this moving Idea was now a bad Idea. I never could live In peace due to the guys and their bullshit. I pull in the driveway seeing everyone else cars outside of the house.

The boys were here, they ain't gone be to hyped about this knowing that somebody's trying to find us. Since Durk would now be living here with me, they've decided to let some of the youngin's they real tight with watch over the traps and move the business over to New York meaning more money will come in.

I open the door to hear happy voice dropping the keys down I take my shoes off at the mat Just like I've assigned I made it clear I did not want nobody walking on these carpets.

I look up shocked. "I come back you look even Beautiful. I miss you."

"B-baby?" I break down not believing what my eyes are seeing. Were they playing with me at this moment.

"Come on God you ain't gotta do dis mane let me know If this some crap my cousin'nem In there playing!" His deep laugh almost makes me faint I knew this was real once he'd put it upon himself to rap his arms around me.

I was caught In the moment I forgot everything that'd Just happened earlier I didn't think I wanted to tell him right now It'll only ruin the moment for Him, and I. Even everyone else. I was so fed up with the Homicides the guys were doing before Durk went In Jail.

"I miss you man whea' you coming from?" He asks me while we sit on the couch.

"Supermarket." I tell him, trying not to bring anything up. He watches me for a bit to see what's really up.

"We got some shit to get back on. I wanna take you out tonight." I smile missing this all the plans out, spending time together.

"Can we stay home tonight?" I ask him that's all I really wanted at the moment Just me, and Him a nice home cooked meal talking, chilling. Besides I wasn't down for nomore drama now that I peeped someone Is lurking around these streets.

"Anything you want you know that. Ay, I got us these on the way over from Chicago." He reached on the table pulling out two Gold Iphone 6's his was a six plus. I was grateful for it, But, He didn't have to.

"Baby you ain't have to Iam cool with my 5c."

"I wantchu' to have that the latest fashions anything, you been shopping since I been gone?" Sadly, I shake my head no.. I was so worried about other things more than shopping at that time now that I'm here that would be nice to do. We sat on the couch speaking for the longest expressing our feelings, I missed it all.. Everyone was gone leaving us two.

Durk pulls out two forks from the drawers I smile at him as he pours out the shrimp alfredo from the pot He'd cooked It all himself he learned from the best!

"I ainn' learnt shit from you.. get outta here If anything I taught you this chef boy shit Mar." Durk smirks handing me my plate first he hands me a glass of Ginger ale I pout as he sips on his wine.

"What you ainn' gone have my kids coming out like dude from the Goonies." Laughing, from his dumb Jokes. As we ate our dinner I felt something pushing me to tell him about earlier the regret from when I didn't tell him about my dad was building up.

"Hey.. hey I gotta tell you something." I watch him wipe his mouth folding his hands.

"Spit."

"I went out to get some milk for Minyon I walk into the supermarket, someone knocks me over not on purpose but, the face seemed all so familiar to me. Next thing I know he's following me out the Supermarket.. people are following us." I breathe out.

"Just when you thought, shit was good."

$

sort of short lol. I think I'm on a roll with this updating thing.. I'll probably mess around and updats again soon😭 so B on the lookout!