SFH // WHEN IT ALL FALLS DOWN

Chapter will b longer than the previous lol enjoy. Plus, since you have been creating your own image of Marley.. here she isss!
//

"Babes you need to take a breather. He loves you, this is not the end of the world." Minyon had problems of her own, being the great friend she was she'd set aside everything to come see me. Didn't think shit would be so hard with out him here. Although, Iam holding things down for him such as keeping his big empire going, making sure shit is in order.

Days are much boring, not to mention. I miss going out on small dates, even if we had to make a quick stop we were together. And that's all that mattered. I want time to take one big ass rewind man. That's where I tell him from the Jump and we'd have it all figured out. Everything has been said and done, can't change shit.

"Ouch." I grip onto the banister for support as my stomach does a couple of twists and turns.

"Mar you alright up there?" Minyon shouted from downstairs.

"Dandy!" I lie, trying to reassure her. This pain was far from fucking dandy, my insides were turning! rushing to the bathroom I shut the door, leaning on it for some seconds taking deep breaths. For sure that pain couldn't be normal at all.. right? After, everything clears up I find myself thinking it's all over.

"MINYON!" I scream as my arms connect to the clean white bowl. Unsure of what the hell was going on, I sit there up-chucking every piece of junk food I consumed. Feeling, like every last of me was being poured from my damn soul. Letting go of the toilet strands of my hair stick to my forhead, beads of sweat.

"Marley, you don't think your-" My face twist up not trying to hear what could be the truth.

"Stop it." I cover my ears.

"Durk isn't here! It's just us. Man, you know Imma support chu' no matter the situation. I got you!" Silence falls between us as we both sit in our thoughts. Thoughts of me being a young mom I was old enough to have a child, and I'm sure Durk would love to have some kids to call his. But, not in this tough heat that's swirling, people dying left to right. The LOML locked up what if he never gets out, how am I going to tell this to our possible child?

"I gotta take a ride." Jumping to my feet with no hesitation, Yon is calling for me her words shut out from the dumping headache that's been going for several minutes. I wish I could drop all my problems off for the moment- to be a soul without worry. I rushed, while wasting no time to jam the keys in leaving Minyon's small home. Wasn't a time I didn't think about where to go, here I was sitting in the same damn spot.

I can't turn to my mom, fuck my dad. I sit back in the Range that smelt of him, breathing in before I stepped out the car the cold air hitting me. Fall was def kickin' the hell in man! I look over my hot mess outfit, that consist of Black Tights, Black heavy crew neck.. the only color I have on my Chestnut Moccasins. Along, with the ring that Durk bought me.

"Miss you dropped yo stuff." A husky, low voice approaches me. I scrunch my face up not in the fucking mood to hear someones bullshit, unless they want these hands Boooooa I've been a itching to give a good ol' fashioned ass whooping Mar style.

"Piss off please." I smile, and continue my walk to the store. This time I grew much more pissed he'd then grabbed my arm soft, yet quick.

"Excuse me! dontchu' get yourself murked! I'll have your ass dead in a heartbeat. Now get sliced!" Shit I learned from Durk. Reaching in my small purse I pull out my pocket knife. Having no more patience to deal with stuff. I was having one of those off days, dude right here isn't lifting the weight.

"Damn, Marley who thugged you out." His smile was so familiar, irritated the shit out of me also.

"I gotta get going." I say still trying to figure him out..
_
It's day four. Day four I decided to do something with my life on this fine afternoon. First take care of some business then I'm out. I zipped up my black boots heading to the car, I made a doctors appointment to see if I was overall alright.

"Man is you sure, you pregnant? cause I'll call Durk ass at that prison! take care of my neph. I'm sure it's a boy." I shook my head at Von's crazy behind as he sat on the passengers side. Besides my bestfriend he had my back on this too, and I won't wait until the last minute to tell Durk this.

"Dummy I have to get checked out first." Half the ride we rapped, caught up since he's been assigned to take over some of Durk's things also. My heels clacked on the smooth dark cement, entering the little clinic.

"Appointment for Jonston," The woman behind the desk types away on her keyboard, then smiles at me telling me where to go since nobody was really here I could go straight to the room.

"Have you spoke to Minyon lately?" Curiously I Just wanted to know, I'd love to see my bestfriend & Eldest and only cousin be together relationship wise. My feet dangle from the bed as I wait for his response.

He looked up, ready to speak the doctor comes in.

"See you." Von laughed thinking he was free. I'll investigate later!

"Okay Ms. Jonston we're going to make this quick. You've already filled out the online paperwork. Was that your boyfriend?" I respond with a clear no. Dr. Reynolds handed me a clear cup, excusing myself I walked to the bathroom emptying out whatever was in me. I took a huge breath, after washing my hands. I can get through this.

Handing him the cup back, I try my hardest to smile. "All set. Results should be back within fifteen minutes."

And those fifteen minutes I wait, sitting there nervous. My life changed.
\\

HEY BABES MUCH DRAMA IS HEADED THIS WAY! I'M TELLING YOU.. REMEMBER WHEN I SAID SOMETHING BIG WAS HAPPENING? AND YOU'll HATE ME FOR IT?

WELL IT's COMING PRRRETTY SOON.