SFH x NEW GIRL

Marley at the top slaying Cateara's life lmao. I'm gone skip to two weeks later for the trip.

$

D U R K

I look over to my left, and see some chick. The same chick I used as some cover up blowing off my girl telling her I had some business to handle. I mean part of me man was feelin' guilty as hell then the other part said fuck this shit.. you single man do you.

The girl rolled over trying to hug on me pushing her off I put on all my shit on then head to my car It was another day and I was headed back to the beach house where we was all posted. I was gone try me hardest to keep Mar from doing all that screaming, shit I understand her hormones was wild but sometimes babygirl needed to chill.

I reach In my cup holder pulling out my phone Fredo was calling me I ain't feel like being In no jam It was always something and I felt like mo shit was heading towards me.

"Whas happening?" I ask him looking around as I waited at the red light, niggas'll still get you no matter where you at man.

"Babymoms In here throwing shit snapping. I think she pissed you ain't come home man.. fuck was you at dawg we ain't have no meetings."

"Out with some little foreign."

"You fucking up." The line went dead pressing on the gas I found myself In front of the house I breath In and out, preparing myself for her. I unlocked the doors seeing her right there waiting for me I don't know where erbody suddenly dissapeared.

"I know you wasn't out handling business nigga. Durk I'm no longer playing your little boy ass games! Damn It! we're adults you the oldest! and you still wanna do this? Pussy, you gone lose me entertaiing these hoes you gone lose a real one." Mar punched me square In the jaw I ain't react back cause touchin chicks was never me man.

"I apologize I love you babygirl."

"Save your babygirl shit ok? I had a good long talk with yo homies they not covering for ya stupid cheating ass anymore cat Is out the bag I know you've been messing around I'll let you do that Iam officially finished with you.. I no longer have the patience, time, or mental to deal with you."

I was fucking up as Fredo told me and I was feeling my world crash on a nigga I anit like the fact she was the one crushing my heart making me feel her pain I felt like a fuck boy.

"So what where you going? you still staying for the trip?"

"Yeah I'll you guys with whatever y'all need. But me and you? we're over I- I don't think we gone work out anymore I tried." She said.. I was stressing heavy what was gone happen when she have my girls. I cain't have some fuck nigga taking care of them, or what If someone treat her better than I can.

Shit was hitting me hard man, I need to smoke a fucking face going on the patio I sit on the lounge chair rolling out my problems I was about to smoke this away hopefully my mind would be straight and I'll figure something out.

$

M A R L E Y

"Girl cause no he needs to get his ass together! y'all got a damn child coming. Mar you need to see what's up with yo man." I sigh listening to my Bestfriend tell me the truth that I didn't want to hear. I was over Durk and his bullshit, I didn't know when he was going to get out this little boy phase I was sick of It and so ready to move one from this dumb shit.

I was starting to get upset with him coming back to the room either fried out his mind, or either drunk. I was upset at the guys for letting him waste his life like this. Mostly upset at my cousin for even entertaining Durk's bullshit while dealing with me! whatever happened to him keeping Durk In check from hurting my feelings. I wasn't seeing any of those actions he was just as wrong.