Savage for him

Tavares pov

Shit, I have to admit I been doing some dirty shit lately, Durk was my brother. Since them days we ain't never have shit. Watching niggas get popped like it wadn't nothing to it. And somehow we managed to become them niggas, rough chicago streets, we was hungry Just as them next motherfuckas out there who wanted to be on that rise to get some guwop.

With Briana on my hip, she was my shawty.. I don't know what made her flock to me now back then she loved Durk until it was nomo loving. I didn't fucking care, she liked me. I'm feeling her ass now. Even been mustering up couple things with rocko, the guys didn't fuck with him, and neither was I suppost to be fucking with him.

Not too long ago rocko, was our enemy.

I got my shit, watchin the black car burn gas down the road. New york wadn't an damn thing it had buildings Just like any other place. I'm not here to have fun. I got shit to handle.

Tomorrow is what I got sent here for, durk's got some unfinished shit with them Italians I could be apart of that meeting, except I put some hot ones in Durk. And the guys not even fucking with me right now, back on south side they on my head heavy.. I plan on laying low when I get back

Or shit might be reversed. Durk needs to lay the fuck low, Iont mind busting another bullet in him, blowing him gone for good.
__________________________________________
Durk's pov

"Cooking for me, this another reason I love you mar mar." I told my girlfriend kissing her right on the head. Mar, not going no where and I been on some loyal shit to her Just like she returns it to me. I mean I'm acting how Im suppose to cause I wanna be with her ass.

"Y'know I gotchu bae." I lightly grabbed her ass smacking it she giggled scrambling the cheese eggs. The men I was doing serious business wit moved mar, I and the guys over on the quiet side of new york. He thought being out in hotels wasn't safe for me, or anybody really. After, getting shot I dared for Tavares to show his face around me I got some niggas on his ass!

He no longer apart of my inner circle. I think of it as weird that he had some fucking guts to even aim the gun at me. Even when he intended to shoot at Jovan, we all boys shooting family never been the move. On god if I see him, it won't be no pleasant sight.

Five minutes later, the guys came downstairs the breakfast was served up, and we were ready to fuck all this up. Mar excused herself from breakfast saying she got things to handle, prolly sumn with minyon. That girl gotta get out of town, if she thinks that she safe? nah.

Jovan been acting like A fucking bitch ever since, that's coo.

"Man, keep ya chick around! she make some bomb ass breakfast. You get some pussy from ha yet?" Fredo said causing me to chuckle. It's no rush to fuck mar.. I know that girl got dem oils doe.

"Nah, mind ya business pussy." I said back getting some laughs from ron, and nu. Jovan wasn't down here and I'm fucking thankful fo that.. His girly ass attitude can't be around me I slip up N say something, although I never hold my breath. I run shit, so he better get with it.

"Cool out fam, you fucking know marley not like that. We knew shawty forever fredo." nunu added. I always stumbled on that shit, how these clowns know marley? And we met not too long ago? You would think.

"Enough, enough. Man Vincento serious bout' all this shit. He want rocko head, talking about bringing his soldiers from over seas out south side undercover and all. Rocko punk ass ain't only been killing our young. But, he been stealing. Trap down on 5th caught one of his girls drugging Brando. Hours later they put that shit together they stole our best bag of white."