Savage for him

Durk wanted to take me out but, I refused to go out instead we chilled in the crib. No interuptions, meaning Jovan and yon nosey asses. Sometimes I secretly think they dated but, never told me. Stepping out the shower it was well needed from the sticky heat. Yon also said she got someplace she want us to go to.

I brushed my teeth, then lotioned down my body. Iont understand how these people run out wit no lotion on those ashy ass ankles. I mean c'mon.. you see them motherfuckas cant stand A mr. Brown ass niggas bruh. Choosing light shorts, A white fitted crop, along with A white baseball Jersey. I got my low top converse then grabbed the house keys. Going outside I stopped on the third step then scanned around durk's creepy ass ex was at the gate. Bruh she here to start more problems.

"Who you getting cute for." I walked past her, while she trailed right behind me. Damn, bitch when I get A puppy?

"Myself. And hating bitches like yo ass." I left her to stand and think for A minute about, what I'd just told her retard ass. Durk has got to control these bitches that once had him. They asses better catch A fuckin grip cause durk banks is mine, and aint going no where. Walking down the streets people turned heads to check me out. Men yelled 'yo' from every angle.

Not even gone look their way.

At yon's crib the boys were out there playing some game and so far Jovan cheating ass was winning. "Lil durk." Fredo yelled at me, smirking at durk. I laughed, leaning on the post. Durk licked his lips then came up to me, slowy backing up.

"Hey baby." My arms snaked around his neck he squeezed one of my cheeks making me move closer to him. The boys yelled, at me and durk. "Aight, nigga damn let my cousin breath." Von said coming down the steps to stop us.

"Bye von." I said as I waved him off. He gotta get used to this mane. I sat right on durk's lap. I need yon to hurry up.

"You see minyon. We going out." Durk rose his eyebrows.

"First off you not going out with that on aight. Mines well make A fucking u-turn marley." Pouting my bottom lip, he was not buying the puppy dog face. Durk didnt even pay attention to me.

"I wear what the hell I want." I spoke up. The front door opened minyon, and reese walked out. Those dummies were in there fucking got me in the sun frying. "Keep playing with me marley. I gotchu later." I pressed my lips against his then smiled, going away with yon. I looked back seeing durk with A unreadable face.

"Where we bouts to go." At A park bench yon broke down to her knees than began to cry. Hol up, hol da fuck up, whats wrong with my bestfriend. Her problems is my problems. "Hon talk to me." Yon held her face in her hands, kids ran around the park.

"Tavares is done with me for good marley. We were arguing in the house." I feel extra salty.

"Maybe its for the b-"

"Mar... Im pregnant." Oh brother.
________________________________

"Durk that girl aint better than me!" After marley left three minutes later briana pop right up she been lurking around lately. And I dont like that shit, briana not like most the girls I dated. Got herself A criminal record. Some shit I dont need is her thinking she can hurt marley. Or im hurting her.

I was still out her wit my niggas.

"Mane fuck out my face briana. Dont mess wit marley, thats all I got for you." Briana kissed her teeth then left with her friends, Fredo ran behind one of them. This fool. I took the chair Fredo was sitting watching them gamble. "Naw minyon on that nut shit. Told her im done with her." Deep down we all know thats Tavares girl no matter what. Rondo grabbed the cash from the table.

"Yo I catch yall niggas later." We dapped then I went my way. Bitches out tonight, But I know marley aint playing that shit, let alone Javon thats my brother, Iont want some dumb beef between us. When marley come back home tonight she in for A suprise thinking she was gone get off easy. Her outfit too revealing, marley A looker.

I got the keys out to my white range, before A unfamiliar man came up to me on some shit about JoJo.

"Kilt my young didnt you pussy. Now you next." I reached behind my back pulling out my Glock 9mm, not even around the corner from the house the boys ran up behind me, I put the first shout out that aimed right in his rib. My plan was to keep him alive, this nigga got answers. And I want them.

Nuski punched him in the face, A good three times. Fuck this pussy thought he was rolling up on me? This my hood. Luckily, nobody was on the block to witness it. The opps been on my ass since I got outta Jail. I dont need to go back. We threw him in the trunk, cant have him fucking up my seats. Jovan, rondo, and reese came with me while Nuski went to find Fredo. Whoever sent these dickheads over here wasnt thinking.

We pulled up to the warehouse, then dragged his body out looking left, to right to see if anybody was out, we continued what we had to do. A few moment later nunu got out with fredo. "Them little bitches gave me head."Fredo was laughing, Briana friends do anything, suprised they ont got some disease forming yet.

"Getcho silly ass in here fredo!" Reese said, locking the door behind me, the warehouse is where the guys and I would come when some business had to be dealt wit. Times like this, sometimes we'd bring A few bitches over.. that was the old days.

Once I get the result I need this gone be dust. "Is we gone shoot boul or what." Not just yet.

"Pussy who sent you!" I hooked him straight in the gut which made A puddle of blood spil out his mouth. Fredo kept talking about some stupid shit that made me get annoyed. "Fredo shutup!" We all shouted at him.

"Fuck yall." He lit A L, up then leaned on the wall.

"Fuck you." Spit landed on my shirt. My gun rested on his forhead, making him sweat with fear. It brung A smile to my face watching him almost shit hiself. I told the guys to let me alone with him.

"R-rocko sent me. JoJo told him about the beef between your guys. Now rocko wants you dead. Please dont kill me." He pleaded, crying. Nigga like him get no respect. Man, if I found out one of my boys out here giving our plans, and locations out... You might as well kill yaself.

"I wont." Going up the steps, I fired at the back of his head watching him slump in the metal chair. "Damnit." I looked down at the blood covered shirt, I had on. Fuck it. In the living room everyone was on the couch, waiting for me to give em the scoop.

"Rocko, sent that pussy."

"Damn, he wont quit. You and nu beat his ass like 4months ago. This some shit over JoJo?" Rondo asked, passing the L around. I nodded then went outside everybody followed behind me, then went seperate ways. I was on my way to my house out the better section of chicago. Living by myself was aight would be nice to have somebody there tho. Thinking about this made marley come to my mind.

The sun starting to set too, Iont want her out here after 11. Shit, aint right around here, when people start peeping she mine, imma need someone to follow her lil ass around. Make sure my babygirl safe. I pulled up to my gates that opened as I put my pin in. Getting out the hood was A goal that I made, thats one thing I accomplished.

That highschool shit wasnt for me, I need money. Fast money the game was the only survival for me. Jobs wouldnt want me I had been outta jail so many times its like fuck it we aint hiring your ass. I gave up on certain things stayed focuse on my money, and making it out. Now look at me, durk banks notorious man from Englewood.

I walked in my crib only to be knocked down by my German shepard, and Pitbull. Yock, and B.

"Hello Mr. Banks." My maid charlice said setting A plate out for me, then left. If I knew how to cook shit, I damn sure wouldnt need her. I thanked her then dug right in.

M: come get me.