SFH

I had prayed all this morning the night didn't turn out like this all I wanted was for him to come back to me, then we could all just leave.. I wasn't expecting any of this with one attempted murder... And a murder that was made. I sat on the steps of the beach house my hands covering my mouth as ambulance, and cops were scattered around. I was dizzy, and couldn't believe anything that had happened tonight.

The blood on my shirt, hands, and the little specks on my face made me cry harder.

"Ma'am we need your name- are you listening?"

"Marley Jonston."

$
M A R L E Y

"Goodmorning." I kiss my Bestfriend on the cheek. I hadn't seen her In a couple days, I missed her seems like she was out with her little boo thing. Hit my cousin ass right to the dirt his little ugly behind.

"Morning." She smiled pouring some juice In two cups guessing for me and her.

"I missed you.. Where have you been?" I ask. Picking up the cup I sip some waiting for her to tell me where the hell she's been these two days I needed some girl talk sitting up In here with these niggas. Durk was keeping me real occupied.. If you know what I mean.

"Out with my him."

"Bitch who Is him? I need a name now."

"Ard dang. His name Is Bahman." Staring at her she was just smiling, and I was just wondering who the fuck would name their child Bahman.

"Bahman?" Minyon smiled nodding back hard as hell.

"Bitch.. yo man a African Batman. Bahman." I was rolling. Making superhero poses and shit.

"Does Bahman pick you up In his Bah, or Bat mobile?" Minyon punched me In my arm rolling her eyes, I couldn't help myself I was happy for her though all jokes aside.

"Omg Marley this why I dont tell ya ass shit you always think shit Is a joke." Going over to her I give her a big hug squeezing her so she could hug back.

"I'm just messing with you I support you but I gotta meet him make sure he right In the head." After our conversation on her dude we got dressed heading out to the city, to shop around for some time. Durk was out doing some things, I trust him with whatever he's out there doing I can't be stressing not good for the girls.

"Look at these cute clothes for my tiny god babies.. Da cutest wittle tings ever!" Yon was In front of my stomach looking like a ass. As soon as touch back home I had to go get some check up's see If everything was fine.

"I see them spoiled now because of you and that man." I laugh rolling my eyes I continue to pick out clothes for the girls, I admit I am ready to have the girls and give them the world show them right from wrong I'll teach them better than my parents ever taught me. I'm gone be there for them through It all.. I promise.

I had everything that I needed I found a couple pairs of jeans, some shirts. I was ready to go home and sleep for the rest of the day. Leaving out the store someone pulled up right on us rolling down the windows turning around Minyon's face lit up. I remember those.

"Bahman." I snicker a little opening the back door. She must have called him or something shit I dont care just take me home.

"Sup." I give em a head nod he nodded his head back he was so laid back, and polite. I remeber the first time Me and Durk met. He wasn't stopping, all the girls was drooling over that man-But I wasn't. I lowkey wanted him but I was always frontin' on him. Pulling up In front of the house I thank Bahman for the ride and tell my Bestfriend to call me If she needed anything.