Savage for him

MARLEYS pov

For the fifth time he called me nothing but, pure annoyance behind his deep voice. He'd been rushing me so we could go to this stupid white affair dinner thing that him, and the guys have. Durk said I should go to meet some new friends. Fuck friends I have him, yon, and von. Girls, are fucking petty, I prefer to stick to my damn, circle.

I curled that last bit of my long hair, Turning off the curling wand. I seen durk looked handsome even in Just some regular white trues, his designer belt, white hightop ysl sneakers. His glistening watch gave off the most blinding shine. "Oh my papi." Pecking those addictive lips, durk's big hands squeezed my bottom.

I backed up, while he spun me around. "I look alright." He sat there for examining me head to toe. I began to get nervous, about the outfit. We didn't have to get dressy. Enough to Impress, I was clothed in the most expensive white dress that cut down showing little cleavage no doubt this damn, dress cost some thousands. On my feet were ankle strap Christian Louboutins.

He'd taken more than long, so I took that dramatic stare as an yes, I grinned pushing his chin up. "Gone catch flys bae." swiping the keys from his hold I put bass in my switch going to the car, I unlocked it. Durk got to the door before me opening it for me, smiling I got in.

tonights going to be beyond incredible, I can feel it. Durk got the aston martin going, with music bumping we rapped along to his little song that he made I was loving this shit too, the beat was all that hook was on point. Besides, no matter what he does Imma support him. I'm trying to forget about our little disagreement that fell through the previous night.

"Niggas acting streaky killin me, And alot of my niggas is killas" durk and I screamed A verse from I go at the same time, cracking up the biggest home had cars parked around the house, people swarmed outside. Durk let me out then grabbed my hand. I loved how he was so hood but, at the same time he wasn't scared to show these people that he had A girl, if they clowned him about being whipped or whatever.

Holy shit. this house was turnt, girls that were on their way out spoke to durk, waving at him. He tried to pull me along, I was not having that shit hol up. "Hold on. y'know them shorty's?" I hopped right in front of him, my arms folded. Durk got the talking then, rondo burst out.

Ron so black I barely saw him, or Keith.

"Bro bro." Keith grinned, doing they little man hug, last I had seen of keith was when him, and the guys got shit drunk. Next I hear he getting some time for drugs, or guns I think. He turned over to me he over looked me. Glancing over ar my boyfriend, he peeped keeping his cool.

"fine carmel.." the closer he got, the more I grew to durks side.

"Off limits black ass." Ron coughed, sipping his drink. I bet keith ont even remember me, I did some maturing over the years, we could have graduated the same time, he dropped out at fifteen. Smart kid, make dumb motherfucka choices.

"Get it right." Durk said semi seriously, turning to look back at him he stared pretty long I guess on the struggle to find out whom I was. We went out back where some girl, were in the pool full on making out. Fuck, kind of business party do Fredo, and Tavares be throwing.

"Have fun, aight.. be safe too." Lips pressed to my lips then my temple, squinting my eyes it was like A shed at the top, looking around durk walked in. Great, my boyfriend just left me I dont know these fucking people.

now what.

"Yurrrrp." Automatically my face screwed up, at the boy that failed to get my attention.

"Marcus leave that girl alone, befo you get bullets in dat ass." Some girl said loudly, her mouth has gotta be loud as fuck. I heard her over the music. The girl motioned for me to sit with her, n some other girls. All of them were drop dead gorgeous.

I went about to tell them my name, one of them butted in. "Marley, shit everybody fucking knows who you are, pretty girl you been talk even before the party started." Durk is the only connection that these people, knew who I was immediately.

"By they way.. I'm keiths baby momma." thinking she was about to say girlfriend, it explained why keith all around the world putting the charm on bitches. Fredo, or Nu had girls I know Fredo chick anit temporary, her ass gone in about three days, who knows she's A pretty girl might be around longer.

I thought the night was going smooth, until Briana waltzed her shanay nay looking ass over to our table. Out of curiosity does briana enjoy my ass whooping? cause when ever that bitch shows her face it's like I'm attached to her with my fist on her face. If not that she's in my face on durk. I need her sink it in that durk, might have been yours sweetie, now step aside.

"Oh em gee mar mar." Briana said Joeing the hell out of me like her and I some cool ass friends nah b. get on with all that shit, is what I wanted to say but, imma remain quiet. The girls, gave me A look.

"Brianna look we anit gone sit here like some fucking idiots pretending to be cool.. to make your night safe go sit witcho buddies aight." Returning back to my Iphone like nothing hadnt happened, she had to get the last word in.

"Oh, babygirl you be safer." she smiled, then switched back over to her friends. Her words got my mind turning, I decided to drop it.. Briana, was no dead in these eyes, and to everyone around her ass. Excusing myself, I took one last look at the shed before going outside seeing keith, and rondo blending in with night nshit.

"You two out hea looking like locked characters." Keith cut over to me, as rondo cursed me out.

"I cant fuck with you on some flirt shit, hearin you durk chick." Him talking about durk, got me worried like what's going on in that fucking shed. He told me it was Business with some guys over from italy, most likey its guys who are in the dangerous mobs.

"Marley" rondo called me over, going over to him he pointed near the bushes, going down the steps I prayed my eyes, were not doing number on me. It was minyon, arguing with my cousin. I stormed over to the two, as I got in between them von's hands were gripped on her arm tightly.

"Jovan!" I screamed at him, pushing him off my pregnant bestfriend. Miyon's face was full of tears and hurt.

"Since you whored around, got pregnant now you blame this shit on me. Lemme go see what ya boyfriend that you love so, much thinks." Yon's eyes almost bulged from the socket. Jovan is beyond fucking up right now, yeah the two of them knew that fucking eachother behind Tavares' back is twisted.

Von pushed past the croud, yon right behind him, and me on the side of him. I blinked back noticing we were all in front of the shed, people stopped, music also. I pulled von back, only for me him to brush me off.

"Von my nigga." Fredo got up about to dap him, now that the damage is pratically done, yon cried on my shoulder.

"Betcha chick aint tell you the time ha ass was gone she was pregnant. Now she saying it's mine.." It was packed with, the men from Italy, and guards seeing Durk at the end of the table. I feared that if tavares, or my cousin popped off then he would be the one to get hurt.

Tavares chuckled pushing von, from far Briana was leaving the party, this whole night she was being A little too damn, sneaky for me. Second later the two had their hands on eachother, jovan got reese off guard then whipped out his glock.

"Oh, shit!" someone screamed, durk got between them.

"Chillout dawg. over some jawn not even worth it aight come on von." My boyfriend walked away, with von then I didn't see it coming tavares got his gun out aiming for I dont know who, durk turned around two bullets directly at his chest. Everyone ran around, trying to be free
Of the party, rondo, and keith ran up the stairs to check on durk while rondo took care of miyon.

"Keith! call the ambulance." I yelled pushing him close from my boyfriend. If these are my babyboys last moments I want to be right here with him in my arms. Not caring about the fucking dress I got to my knees crying over durk. "It's gone be fine alright durk." He didn't seem that bothered from the bullet, although his breathing hitched somewhat.

I got one look at reese, who was getting hell from the boys.

he looked at me then looked away.

He's not right, nor is Briana.. I cant put my hands on that shit now, I will find out.