Savage for him

It was the big trip to new york, it was the middle of the summer and it felt good to be out of chicago for about three days. The whole crew was here, Fredo, nu, ron, and my cousin.

I'm not speaking to him yet, yon has been keeping her distance once again thinking that it's gone rise some more heat on Tavares, and him. And yes, I think that will occur again, last thing I need again is my boyfriend getting shot A fucking gain. When durk got out lastnight he was nothing but, moody.

Doctors put him on cruches, even doe his ass doesn't use them, they also, gave him some pain medications for his chest that was healing, they'd pulled out three bullets from it.

"This some bull we cain't bring our guns dawg." Rondo snapped kissing his pistol placing it on the counter. All them was bummed on leaving the guns behind. Little ass hood terrorist.

"C'mon my little osamas." I chuckled the guys, drug themselves to cars that was scattered around the big lot. Durk was on the couch staring ahead at nothing. He has got to cheer up, I cannot stand A person that ont do shit except
mope around.

"Mar.. I feel like some shit gone go down-"

I cut him off.

"Let's go we gotta flight to catch baby." I kissed him on the lips then got out the house taking both our bags, putting them in the back of his mercedes benz GL. I started the car up, hearing 24 hours playing this was legit my shit. Moving my hips I didn't even hear durk get in the car he smirked at my dancing. We all got out the lot heading towards the airport.

"Did you lock the houss up?" I asked him trying to kill the silence we had. I know he did he ain't no dumb ass to keep it unlocked for some crazy ass mf's to get to his shit. Durk told me that he has an safe located right in his basment floor. He had five floors all together in the house.

And apparently I'm the only chick he's ever told about that Jawn. Not even the guys know about it. I must be sumn real special.

"Fuck I look like marley.." He looked over at me placing resting on the arm. I got off the highway pulling up behind fredo, one of them men would take our cars from her ship them to new york. Getting out the car, I got me and durk's things out looking over my shoulder seeing the some chick all over him.

"ayo nu watch my shit." they tried getting me, but that girl talking to him got be boiled. I ought to be her ass wit his cruch.

"And you are?" Questioning the girl, she stepped back A bit. Bitch thought he was single nope. After telling her that he had me, he didn't need another bitch, she got scared walking off. He even answered ol girl back. I don't give A fuck *in my smokey voice, what he said back to her IGNORE HER.

"Flight to new york now boarding." I got up leaving durk and the guys behind. Maybe my ass over doing it so what. Bag check soaked up about twenty minutes of the time, I heard them joking around in the back I gave the man my ticket boarding the plane. Due to my suprise first class was empty.

"Forgive me." That deep voice crept up on me, as I loaded the things in the small holders. I bit my lip getting turned on from his voice. He did that to me. I faced him seeing him with his bottom lip out. I kissed him biting on his bottom lip one of the boys caught us getting some pictures.

"No fucking on the plane kids." ron joked. Jovan mugged us, in his own world. He going to act like this the whole visit? better get shit together.

__________________________________________

"Aight." durk said before shutting the door, the guys started official business tomorrow, and I'm so skeptical on letting him out of my sight. One of them weirdos might be out there on his ass waiting to shoot my baby.

Turning off the water, it was almost two, and I did not want to sit in this boring old hotel. I wanted to go out to lunch with, him have fun y'know? I searched around for my towel palming my face cause I forgot the shit. Oh, fuck it. Coming out the bathroom durk, almost melted out his body seeing me.

"must want this pipe mar." hearing his low voice weak. It made me smirk, at how I've got the same effect on him. I dug in my suitcase for my panties and bra.

"Cut it out boy," letting out the smallest laugh, he was so lost for words. I'm like the somg Thim Slick. I've gotta small waist got some gut to tag along wit it. Then you got my ass.. It's like A fat bubble butt.

I slid on the panties, bra then lotioned up with the lotion we had in here. Since the nutass airport wasn't allowing it. Today was cool down in the old york. I got out some jeans, an grey tshirt it stopped right above my knees.

along with my bel air 3's. I let my silky hair out, then sprayed some perfume on me. That I was aloud to bring along.

"Always cleaned up nice MarMar."smiling at his compliment. I got my green 5c off the dresser then we left out. Halfway down the street he took my small hand in his large hand. I looked up at him, he met eye contact with me.

I loved the things about durk. Every little fucking detail about em. I'm not sure if I love him. I care for him yes, sure I will support him on whatever he does. The word love is such an big ass word to croak out. I've said the word numerous times regretting it, I wanna make sure I'm doing it right this time.

The wind swirled my hair around, making him chuckle at me.

"Can we go out to lunch." Asking him, as we crossed the busy streets, down york you cannot be mad if ya ass gets bumped the population is so humongous.

"whatever you want you got it." He said back to me. Him, and I ended up at some cute little café. I guess you coul call this out first date. I scanned the menu catching him staring at me, for the second time before.

"Yes." I said still making up my mind.

"You know I love you right marley. Listen, you ont gotta believe me.. I realised that wit out cha' I'm not shit. And that you're the girl that's gone be around for some time.. Plus when I was in the hospital you was there. I'll say it once more marley jonston I love ya little ass, I pray we get many more months together. If you play the role right some more.. you might be wifey."

Going to his side of our booth, I crashed my lips on his.

My gut told me that I wouldn't regret this three letter word ever.

"I love you too Durk Banks." I backed from him, kissing him on the lips again. His tongues ran over my lips, I didn't let him in. His hands crept to my side making me Jump, like that he found A way for me to let him gain entrance.

"Are you ready to order?" Jumping from him an older lady about fifty came up to our table. I ran over my lips.

Durk, and I ended up getting chicken fingers, and french fries.

"You kids are too cute." she added as we got up to leave. That brought another bright smile to my face. Durk wasn't the kid I was him being twenty one, me eighteen. August 15, I'll be nineteen.

"Shit, it's about to rain." He looked up at the sky, feeling the smallest drop on my nose we glanced at eachother next thing we know shit, is pouring and the thunder soared through the sky, I got on his back as he ran towards the hotel. I cracked up with laughter, adoring this moment.

Peoples scattered around, we got to the front of the building I got off his back, we stared in eachothers eyes he bent down kissing me, lightning struck making me inch closer to him.

"can I say something once more?"

I nodded smiling,

"Love you mar mar." He tickled me, as the rain fell from the dark sky.

might look like some fools out here, but neither
Of us gave A fuck. It's Just us.

We were only being us. Durk, and Marley..💛