SFH x FREE MAN

I've been getting so much love from you guys! I swear my phone has been buzzing every minute comments from this book, also others! lol.. I'm trying to come up with some Ideas for this story, I feel like It's somewhat falling! and I need to pick It up! of course It's gone come to an end but, not yet couple chapters. Anyways, let's get a move on with this. Message me If you got some Ideas I'll pick the best!😘

$
D U R K

Another weekend without my girl, I was going fucking crazy without her- foreal man. It was hitting me that I couldn't even wake up next to each morning. I mean we been talkin' an shit, about the babies- other than that It's weird as hell speaking to her then It all end In some kind of excuse Just to get off the phone from one of us.

Imma giver her some time from me, but not too much. I'm gone still be treat her with things as If we ain't doing this childish ass break.

"Me and the Guys hitting some crib up later you down?" Rondo asked me I tell him nah. After I got with Mar all that party shit was over for me. That girl really got me changing for the better on some real shit man.

"Damn Mar ain't even here nomore you still on that leash nigga."

"Pussy." I chuckle taking the keys to my truck I had some things to pick up the game was getting deep caught someone stealing from me again. I ain't got no bitches packing up my products I got some homies I'm trusting- but you cain't trust everyone. I learned that from the man Tavares.

Slamming the doors I left the keys Inside the car I was Just going to be In and out this house taking one of the keys I caught one of them niggas stuffing everything Into a messenger bag- I hated playing murderer all the time man- all niggas had to do was keep they fucking hands of my shit! things would run smooth.

"Where you think you going with that." I crept on him.

"I-I.. I was going to- drop this off." Did these fuck niggas think I was born yesterday? I been running this game for years.

"Sit." I demanded. He did as I said.

"I hate when people fuck wit' my shit you know this Sheen. I understand you got kids everything going for you. But If you wanna continue with your life keep ya muthafuckin' hands off my shit ya heard!" Pulling out my gun he fleed for the door shooting him once In the leg I walked over to him stooping down.

"Never turn your back. That's never a safe move Sheen." Grinning, I check In the basement to see people moving regular. Everything seemed to be on point. Checking my watch It was 6PM.

"I need that shipped over to Africa you know we gotta trip out there In less than two weeks I also figure I'd take Babygirl Just cause Von bring Minyon as his date or whatever the fuck they doing I needed my shawd back.. Africa was the perfect thing plus I couldn't have her out here dealing with her pregnancy.

I rode back over to the crib opening the door I heard humming coming from upstairs suprised to see her she was putting things Inside of the girls room I guess her and Minyon was out this time she spent from me.

"Hey baby." she smiled.

"Sup." I leaned against the wall admiring her I always sound like a little ass bitch each time I was around her.

"I was dropping some things off. Yon's out front waiting on me. Love you." She stood on her tip toes kissing me on the cheek I ain't even go after her she would make a big deal out of nothing, and I wadn't for all'lem arguements and what not.

Calling up Ron he picked up on the first ring I couldn't hear shit.

"Whea' you n Gang posted?" I asked him.

"That party. You coming?" Giving him a quick response I told myself I wasn't gone do no shit I'd regret the next day,

$

"I'm out yo! be safe." Von dapped me leaving I was off them shits- leaning. I told them that I was cool-and I would get a taxi or something to get me home after all the convincing them niggas finally was out my hair.

"Lemme get some of that pink shit." I ordered the girl behind the counter nearly falling out my damn chair, It was one'nem chairs that spin twisting I catch myself hearing shawty laugh at me grinning at her I sit up straight. I mean try to.

"Boy that's enough. I seen how you came through the door with your homeboys you was already bombed. I'm about to close up.. Need a ride?"

I did need one how the fuck was I gone make It back home all In one piece like this? I got this feeling she was aight, I could figure out someone Just like that- I knew she wadn't gone pull no slick shit.

"Yeah."

"Gimme ten minutes. Here." Taking the water from her I cracked It open with no hesitation I emptied the whole damn thing.

"So you gotta name?"

"John Doe." I told her. I was known around here even If I was here for some good months things get around and my name was one thing..

"Anonymous huh. My names Cateara." Cateara sholl' was fine. Little something on her back, Brownskin her hair was all natural Just like I like em I wasn't wit all that long horse hair shit- too much for me. As time passed by I noticed we ended up at her house something about she had to change real fast then we was gon' be on the move.

"C'mon I don't bite." Dragging behind her I was still of that shit somewhat able to do for myself. Or so I think I tip over falling onto the couch.

"Silly! watch out." Cateara cracked up rushing over to me she touched my head checking for lumps I guess- I ain't even hit nothing hard think ol' girl Just wanted to touch me. Then she got the touching her hands was freely feeling my pants.. then she stopped.

"Imma be right back." I watched her move to the kitchen the shut off some of the lights. I felt like I was doing something wrong-I ain't know but as of tonight I was a Free man.

"Everything cool Cateara?"

"Boy Just shutup and let me put this all on you."

$

Counting all of the money I go on about my business heading over to Minyon's house I needed to hand some money over to Marley- I felt real shitty after I did what I did. That was where I felt off at.. I was starting something that was bound to create more fire. Matter of fact I was playing with fire. Cateara was the fire I don't know how she was I Just was feeling that shit man something was off!

Then to go up and face my girl that was the hardest thing to do. I was the weakest man on the pyramid- cheating on my girl then talking to her like everything was cool. I was def about to be a Free Man If this one gets out.

"She's upstairs doo doo head." Minyon Joked I nodded my head to Von I think I even messed It up for me, and him as friends that's his only cousin- more like a little sister than cousin. No doubt he'd be on my ass If he got the scoop on lastnight- I know I was all fucked up on this one.

"Wasup Babe." Mar pulled me down kissing me on the lips I loved this chick more than anything, man more than my life.

"N-nothing. I came to give you a little something, and ask you did you wanna fly over to Afr-"

"Yes. I'll go." She grinned. Everything seemed so smooth on the outside but honest the script was about to flip.

_
I think It's short and powerful at the same time😯 filled with some drama. Y'all was killing me for an update! and all them votes I had to throw something out there for ya! next chapters gone focuse on Cateara.. and Durk you might as well say she's a new character she'll play keke palmer! and It's gone be all about FRIENDSHIP.