Savage for him

Three in the damn morn, and we still here. To tell you I was annoyed I could leave anytime but, minyon complained on how reese said he wadnt taking her home.

It was me, yon, reese And that boy durk. Half the night he was getting on my nerves yeah, he was fine ass hell with those light brown eyes that got A bitch quick. Those tattoos made me wanna touch all over him. But, I was not gone fall to his feet like those girls back in the kitchen.

"yo yon can we fucking leave." I was sitting on the steps almost dead my eyes wanted shut so bad. Being the good ass friend that Iam I was not about to leave her.

"Mines well give up shorty. Her and reese knocked out cold for tonight." rolling my eyes I knew it was durk. He comes out of nowhere. Well im out then he gone have to bring her back to her crib.

reaching in my MCM fanny pack I got A scrunchy out then put my long light brown hair into A ponytail. I caught durk staring at me. "You cool." I said laughing at him, as I walked out the door he followed right behind me.

"Just got my eyes on sumn." bye boy. He got his eyes set on other things. And one of them aint my feelings. Durk seemed like the type of boul to fuck you.. Make it seem like he got some love for you then leave your ass in the dirt.

Cant fuck wit no boy like that.

"Keep on. cause whatever you set on you wont be getting it." And I was serious about that.

going in my 2014 mercedes I noticed durk all in my car window. This boy wont give up. Ion think he got my message. "Whatchu got yaself A sugar daddy." Putting my keys in the ignition I laughed out loud not believing he even said something like that out of his mouth.

"No. whatever I want.. I get."

"Look at us we got some shit in common. I want you so tell me ms. marley am I gone get you?" I sat back in the chair with my arm rested on the arm rest.

"Listen durk if you wanna get with me. You gone need alot more then some corny lines to get to me." Blowing him A kiss I sped out of Englewood like lightning. I felt proud to do what I just did maybe it was rude, but to me zero fucks were given.

It was only gone make him try even harder to get me.

___
"Your mother and I want to make sure you are fine marley. You are our only little girl. And just to be on good terms you are staying with aunt yvette." God why you gotta do this to me.

Groaing I fell back on the couch, last place I wanted to be was her house. The only good side to this was Jovan lived there.. well half the time he was out being A hood nigga when he knew he was fed on A fucking gold plate.

I also was so talking shit was out the question.

"First off pops you not making no sense. Aunt yvetter live on the other side of chicago. People get shot out there eachday b." My mom gave me the watch your tone face. All jokes aside my father was doing A dummy move.

"Dont talk to your father like that marley marie jonston. You are going tonight.. plus you need to think about them colleges." I finished highschool but, college was still undecided for me Imma smart chic never been A fucking airhead.

I graduated with A 4.0 straight A's.

"Yeah whatever." I got off the couch going in my room to pack. To me two months was long, but my parents wanted me there so what could I do.

marley: A nigga coming around your way for two months moms and pops orders.

yon was gone be dumb excited to know I was moving near her. Aunt yvetter was never home, due to her job it was almost the same as my dads All I know is it required her to stay at work for two days. So, I was gonna be at yons crib most the time.