Savage for him

Y'all is the real mothafuckin' MVP's for getting me to 2k reads lol😊💛

///

D U R K

I puffed on the good shit da guys, and I smoking on. It ain't been peace in the hood since we bodied the shit out of Tavares.. then again, when was it ever peace in the fuckin hood? I've had it past with these dickin' ass cops man na' they confronted the hell out me back at the hospital on Reese's death-I applaud my girl for fucking Briana shit up that's the bitch who snitched.

But, na' them cops at my gates surrounding my shit to get in for some questions. I'm pissed off like shit they was at my fuckin crib man. Mar's fed up wit this bullshit too, she been at her parents house fa' two days straight.

"Ah shit is that my nigga Mouse?" I grinned, placing the Blunt between my lips.

"Wasup." we did our daps, goin on bout our business. Mouse another nigga from south side Roseland to be exact for him to be a young nigga fourteen running shit-Mouse is destined to be something potential to make it out, his rap game to sick he already got people asking bout em.

"Cous I'm finna roll out gotta stop by the complex real quick." NuNu said. I checked my watch it was two- o'clock on the dot. Shit it's bout dat time I roll out too, we did our shit then I was on my way.

"Be safe!" I shouted turning the corner to get to my car. I sat there for a hot minute tryn decide where the hell I wanna go. I pulled off towards Mar parents crib I ain't have that offical talk wit her momma or dad yet, and I ain't scared to. It's bound to come right? if we gone be together shit why not?

I got there and saw her out on the steps leaned against the post lookin' bored as hell.

"Ay Mar! what up with them lil' ass shorts man?" I scrunched my eyebrows up cause she dead ass wrong fo comin' out like that. I don't play that shit.

"Boy this my body." She sassed back.

"Yeah A'ight. You asking fa a ass whoopin'" I replied. I kissed her on the cheek then sat on the small swing set they had. Mar sat next to me laying back on my lap.

"I missed you baby, where were you been?" she asked tracing the tattoos on my arm.

"Out making sure my shit good, I'm really tryn shake these cops off man.. niggas already got suspicions I killed someone. Marley if they find out shit won't be cool. I ain't scared to go to jail I been once too many, Just sayin. I could be doing serious time fa murder." I was stressing hard.

"H-how many years?" I know this bullshit made her heart break, and I didn't want her to feel like that. If shit did come down to me facing prison time she needed to let it go, and not be sad, and shit.

I want her to be happy, instead of mopin' around that I'm in the pin.

"Depends if they got enough evidence baby, if Briana feel like she wanna let all this shit go, then 20 to life." Mar big brown eyes got glossy, as she held on to me tight as if I'd dissapear.

"Mar."

"Twenty- to life Durk. That shit right there is your whole life wasted in a orange Jumpsuit. But, for the rest of ya got damn life! I love you. If you go what Imma do? my bestfriend doesn't even wanna talk like that. I refuse to be under my parents. I- I just love you!"

Mar whispered as tears fell onto my shirt soaking it, I squeezed her tight as I picked her up opening the door to her empty house, going up stairs we layed back on her bed.

"Make love to me,"

_

M A R L E Y

"Make love to me," I said low, and soft.