Savage for him

"Marley forreal could you stop playing. I wanna go to this party." rolling my eyes I laid back on my Iphone5c ignoring every damn, word my bestfriend was saying. She was getting on my last fucking nerve about some party she got invited to- the party was nothing but, A bunch of thugs.

"No, minyon you are not gonna bother me about some dumbass party!" throwing my phone down on the bed she came out my closet with A cropped chanel hoodie and ripped shorts. "Are you wearing that?" it was cute n, all it just better not be for me. "nah b.. you wearing it now get the hell up."

she said In a more serious tone. "Fine thottie." Getting off the soft bed, minyon was throwing more clothes my way I hope that hoe, picks them up.

"whos party is it." I said turning on the shower.

"Tavares party. You know thats baeee." tavares was her ex yet, she just couldnt get over his no good ass.. He still stuck on her minyon crazy ass too.

"Aint nothing but trouble yon.." I guess she felt some type of way, because she stayed silent the whole time I was in the shower. Yon was someone who hated to hear the truth, it was true as hell that Tavares is plain trouble. He'd got her in so, much trouble with her moms, N pops.

Shit, they hate him more than I do.

After about 20minutes of washing up I dried off, then put lotion on walking out the bathroom, I heard small noises downstairs minyon better not have nobody in my motherfucking home.

"Min fucking yon. do you have someone in my home. You know my momm-"

"Marley its tavares imma text you the way to the party." I know that fufu ass was not in my home. My bestfriend just ditched me for some boy.

putting on my burberry flip flops, I left my hair bone straight. My phone buzzed several times meaning yon texted me that address.

"Damn, englewood." I muttered. Englewood was some damn, place in chicago you never wanted to part with. Englewood is where all the dopeboys be. Me I was raised on the more, calmer side if chicago. My daddy was A successful black man who owned multiple companies. While my moms was always out by his side.

I took my keys off my dresser then went to my car. When your ass is going to A party on Englewood or on any damn, part of the south side you needs to watch who you speaking to else you got bullshit coming to you.

"Oh these hoes aint loyal." I yelled out in my car fuckit.. nobody can hear me, pulling up to A small house Which im guessing is tavares since yon said it was his stupid party, I got out the car locking it behind me. Iont trust these El negros.

"Is that little miss marley?" As I walked over to the steps I squinted my eyes. Noticing that it was my Eldest cousin. He was over there wit his homeboys that I oh so hated; those boys aint really have his back they just around him for the fun soons some shit pop off where his boy at then?

"Wasup jovan. you good.." His friends didnt even speak to me, cause they knew I anit fuck with them.

He responded back. " yeah im good. Be careful in there aight!" He yelled seriously as I walked in the jam packed house. Damn, reese needa get him A fucking ac bruh. It smell like hot bounce that ass.

Going past all the bodies I spotted my bestfriend on reese lap. He was prolly whispering nothing but, lies on in her ear.

Imma let it be. Its they business.

"Mar mar. I thought you got lost." Yon said smiling extra hard.

"Nah.." I needed something to drink going into the kitchen it was less people in here about, A few girls that grilled me but, I let them stare cause I anit got time for these weirdo bitches. It was hot enough in the damn, steam house Tavares called A home.

"Omg I heard durk is coming later" I heard one of the girls say. Reaching in cabinet for A bottle of liq, someone behind me took the one I was about to pop open.

"Seemed like you was struggling." Turning to face the person who took the bottle down for me, the girls who stared me down looked even more mad than before.

"I aint need ya help. whatever your name is." Just as I was about to walk away from him he caught my arm.

"Durk."