SFH

The longest ever I took to update.

$
I roll over on the bed checking my phone on the night stand seeing If I had any new messages or anything which was rare of course I had broken off connections with almost everyone but The Guys, and my Bestfriend.

I slide out of the bed, my eyes were closed as I felt my way over to the bathroom I was fucking beat but still I needed to get up and start this morning off. Scrubbing my hair I close my eyes thinking about what my plans were going to be for the day Minyon was somewhere and hadn't been home since I got back from the mall. I clean myself some more before getting out and drying off, soon after brushing my teeth.

Going over to the closet I almost piss myself seeing Durk picking out some clothes himself Inside the closet. It wasn't awkward but just silent. Standing on my toes to pick out the long white shirt he took It off the hanger along with the ripped up capri's I was reaching for.

"Thank you." I smile leaving out the closet putting on some lotion, all dressed I take phone off the charger and head for the door before Durk came and grabbed my arm.

"I ain't got shit to do you tryin to head out for some lunch." For some reason I thought It was morning time thinking of some excuses I gave up, giving In to him.

"Let's go." I laugh, as he had the biggest smile on his face. Throughout the whole ride It was just like old times when him and I would act like a couple, singing songs all the way over to the resturant we talked here and there he was putting a smile on my face with just the simple things...and that's all I really wanted.

Reaching for the handle he came around before me and opened the door for me smiling so more he took my hand leading me to the store I turn around behind me feeling like someone was watching me. The waiter took her damn time coming back to us making me so fucking Impatient.

"I missed you man." He stared at me for the longest I admit I was being such a sucka...but he wasn't gone get me back this fast from a little date, and those pretty brown eyes. Things go back to being quiet again as someone texts his phone.

I look at him writing some things on his phone, I had missed everything about him just having a regular conversation with him, even being near him he wasn't around as much and the fact he was making time for me was amazing. But what was his point?

Just the other night he was coming In late at night doing god knows what not caring about his actions, or me. I didn't understand what was his point now. It's not like I really cared he was with me for the moment and I appreciated It. Durk looked up at me after handling whatever.

"I been on some other shit lately and I just wanted to take you out to show you that I'm sorry baby girl-I realised that If I want you back I gotta get my shit back together man...and I'll start now I'ont plan on doing this bullshit every again I'm yours, and forever gon be yours. I love you."

"I love you too.." I grab his face kissing him with so much force, until someone put our plates down on the table.

Durk and me spoke about the girls, and what our plans would be for the last day of Africa which was In two days and what was going to happen I guess that's the day The Guys and him are going to make athe deal and be out. I wanted him to drop the meeting with the guy so badly but he'd told me that was 1.3mil sitting underneath him and the guys, and a additional 500k.

Easy money...but It could take your life so easy too.

"I understand this Is what you do.. but you do know this has to stop at some point." He shook his head no.

"This me. Mar this how & grind this how you get most of the shit you want.. these purses, diamonds shit where you think I'm gettin It?" He was talking low enough for me and him to hear.

"I've never asked you for anything...you the one that's alwaya getting It, I had It before you came along." Before I met him my name already had money on It, I didn't need him to do for me. But, he was spending It all on me.

"I hear you." Sipping on my Iced tea I look outside seeing Minyon and some dude walking down the street holding hands I look aways not wanting Durk to see her hand and hand with some nigga other than my cousin I was curious..for sure I'd ask questions later.

Imma just sip this bomb ass tea though Yon.

"Let's go I wanna walk along the beach." After putting out the tip we caught one of those little cab things down to the shore I gave the man a tip of $5 which made durk mad just a little.

"You know I always gotchu man you keep taking out yo money." Laughing at him wanting to do everything for me I run out to the sand taking my shoes off I think after I have the girls I wanted to move again, some place quiet..New York was too busy for us. But then again Durk was the one who lived a busy life, not me.

Just thinking about my new life with two kids brought the biggest smile tk my face ever. I was going to be the best mom...I was happy and nobody could change this feeling.

$

"Full of shit." I shove him as we walk up the steps we were arguing about something so stupid and I didn't even notice Minyon sitting on the steps looking at me with the most confused face ever.. this bitch could not talk.

"Imma see you Inside." He told me kissing me on the cheek which left me blushing. I can't say we're back together because like I said It's gone take more than a date and some little kisses, and I love you's to win my ass back over for now just know...we good.

"Bitch you got some explaining to do."

"Nah hoe you do how was that stroll around town earlier miss." I whisper. I see her cheeks get all red even at this time of night. Scooping out the last bit of my Ice cream I listen to her tell me about her and my cousin. I think she deserves someone so much better than my cousin and that this was facts my cousin wasn't shit I thought he was the one but here he was passing up my cousin for some other chicks?

I couldn't sit here talking down on their relationship when mines Is just as worst. My cousin gave something up so precious and I know that for a fact he won't ever get her back.

Her and I stayed out for just a few minutes getting the scoops on each others day, then returned In the house going our seperate ways I over heard Durk shouting at someone over something entering the room he was still at It looking at me then hung up.

Locking the door behind me I come up to him rapping my arms around him all his tattoos were showing and I was feeling this.

"Everything ok?" I look up at him his big brown eyes stare back down at me It's like my presence calmed him or something.

"I'm straight." He was lying, I could sense that but whatever.

I took a quick shower with him then got dressed Into a short silk gown. Durk hadn't slept In this room In forever It felt good to have him on my side laying up under me..chilling, talking about shit. That's what our day consisted of talking; communication Is the key In a relationship If y'all ain't talking that creats too much space In your head leaving you to wonder.. with questions.

"I'm gon put a big fat ring on dat hand.. wait on It Mar." I grin pecking his lips several times giggling..

"You told me so many times..."

"And Imma keep my word.. I ain't never leaving you. I swear I'm gone make you my wife on everything." I close my eyes listening to him tell me what he was going to do.. and until then I'd be waiting on them to all come true.

I love him. I don't think he understands how much love I got for him.. for him I would do the most my love for him ran so deep.. and that won't ever change he's the one that'll forever have my heart. If Durk was to ever leave me out alone-If someone takes him away from me... you could take me too. Lil nigga Is the other half of me I don't know If It's normal to love someone this hard despite all thus crazy shit we been through I don't know man.

But I do know this love Is real and It wont ever fade.

$
Tuh..I haven't updated In years..and this one Is so short.