Savage for him

"Tavares fuck you alright. I gave your ass my heart, body- matter fact every damn thing. Bye yo." Yon threw her phone across the room, Her shit had to be cracked but, she anit care.

"Yon please dont cry. Tavares might be A dickhead for cheating on you, just know he fucked up for doing this to A amazing girl." Yesterday yon caught tavares all on some shorty at his house yesterday. Dumbass claimed he never knew the bitch. All this made me fall back from durk some more.

"Marley four years with that idiot. Four! Gave him my virginity." looking at yon made me want to break and cry for her. I wont sit her saying I know how you feel cause I dont. No nigga has ever loved me.

"Tavares loves you minyon.. alright he screwed up this time. Like they say if that shit real yall gonna bounce back. I believe you two are. Show him whos boss for right now." Me and yon hugged and talked for A few minutes.

"Girl stop playing wit my bro durk. He gotta thing for you marley." She said laughing A bit.

I heard around about him, durk was really no good just like All his badass friends including rondo, and tavares. All the time he came out and did those sweet little things for me, I anit falling for that bullshit nomo. Durk is known for fucking bitches; believe me when I say it I WONT BE ONE OF THEM.

"Minyon please. Durk is not the one for me." yon rolled her eyes laying back on the bed. That boy was nothing but good looks, and game. I got tired of hearing minyon trynna persuade that he was the 'man' of my fucking dreams, so I left her house and started to walk around Englewood.

I wadnt sure on why I wanted to be around here, soon my little ass regreted it. A familiar voice began to shout my name, so I start walking fast ashit. "Yo marley know your ass hear me." A strong hand turned me around to face him.

"Fuck you want durk." Folding my arms across my chest, he licked those soft lips of his😩 lord why you do this. Damn, sure be lying if I said that aint turn me on.

"Been dodging me huh, you was suppost to call me." Girls came past giving me stank looks. Wadnt like I gave fucks. They were so mad, for what? That im talking to durk!?

"If you really want to talk to me you would make A move first.." I said, durk had the salty look stuck on his face. "You right."

I took that as A que to leave cause he didnt want me for anything. It was dumb shit. Halfway down the street he put me over his shoulder, going into tavares' crib. It smelt just like smoke, and it was better than the tim he had that damn, party. I swear it was dumb hot.

"OMG.. Durk put me down or imma beat you the hell up." His chest vibrated meaning he thought this shit is A game, we came into A room then the door clicked.

"Say my name say my name." Durk start singing real loud I found it cute even tho it was horrible. I didnt even realise my body was on top of his.

"Aight marley imma make you say that shit one way or another." Getting up I ran around the room, it wasnt that big so circles was all I could do. Durk got me on A wall then tickled me.

"Fine, fine omg durkkk stop! Durk." I fell out on the bed again.

"Pretty ass." My face prolly resembled A tomato at the moment, in the back of my head I had to remember that durk said these things to get what he wanted at the end of the day.

Without thinking I leant over and kissed durk on the lips, but it turnt out to be A long kiss. Pulling back fast I ran out the room, past everyone until some girl blocked me. "Im gonna tell you like this your A pretty girl. Durk will ruin your life, so I suggest you fall back real hard babygirl."

Maybe the hoe was just one of his jealous ex's. who cares all I needed was some time alone from this crazy town.