Savage for him

Weeks since Nu's funeral things are clearing up, the boys are trying to continue the work, look for the guys that killed him. I've been right by Durk, and my cousins side. The gang isn't that much of a gang anymore with two people dead, it's just three left and no telling when one could blow off the face of earth.

Durk is trying his hardest to move us out of Chicago, I'm being patient.

Things for me are going great I enrolled back in college to find myself a career I'm thinking of being a therapist. I don't know, what I do know is that I cannot live off Durk for the time being.. everyone is a'right, my father seems to approve of him. Mom, does also.

It's going great.

I haven't spoken to yon after I went to visit her in the hospital. Almost like her ass don't wanna talk to me nomore I won't kiss her ass, because I tried talking to her more than several times, and she acts like she cannot speak so hell no.

"Imma boss ass bitch." I sang aloud in the car I just came from classes, and well I'm ready to get the hell home see my boyfriend, call this shit a night. As the light turned green I made a sharp turn seeing the big house I've been laying my head, all the lights were on meaning he's home from his street work that Iam so tired of. Since all his boys are either dying, or being held behind bars the most I can say is I'm fearing for my boyfriends life.

He tells me eachnight that he promises he won't go. But, he has to wake up those are some risky promises you cannot make!

I step out the car the August weather getting a bit chilly since fall is in two weeks. Twisting the keys in the door I open it to see him watching a game on television.

"Missed ya ass c'mere." he stood to his feet gripping my waist roughly, his soft, juicy lips smashed on mine as butterflies swarmed in the pit of my stomach. It's like a dream.. I live a dream when ever I kiss him. Even my first time felt too surreal. I'm sure every girl has had a moment they wish would never stop, this is my moment.

I broke the kiss smiling, like a nut.

"Miss you too daddy," I giggle.

"Birthday in two days, what you got in mind?" Durk ask me as I lean back in his chest. I haven't taken much thought in my birthday, I didn't care that shit isn't nothing but the fact you're gettin' old as shit. And it ain't no big ass deal Imma be nineteen.

"Nah I'm a'right." I said removing myself from his arms, to the kitchen.

"Trippin off some shit Mar, you gettin old on me. Regardless you gon get treated like a queen." I blush from his words pecking him on the lips so light. The streets see him as a killer, a nuissance I see this man as a sweetheart, my hero, and my everything.

Durk's hand slithered to my ass squeezing it hard, then a big smack right there, I cain't help but giggle like a fuckin' school girl.

"Stahp." I say in my white girl voice, making him chuckle.

"I ain't done I'm bout ta give you this pre-birthday act right." All I did was smile Goofily at him, as we got down to business.

_

I tossed in my sleep out of annoyance that Durk had the nerve to try, and wake my ass up from a good ass slumber. Bruh, I'm so fucking close to punching the shit out of him. I shut my eyes tight, while he continued to shake the life out of me.

"I'm fittin tuh bust ya shit in nigga, nah move!" I was letting my deep chicago accent slip from my mouth as I became much irritated with him.

"Bye Mar." He laughed snatching the warm plush covers off me, I huffed punching his arm. Don't ever wake me up, unless the fucking roof is on fire.