Savage for him

Marley's pov.

I could sit, and drop tears for my boyfriend all fucking day. Except nomore tears can produce, durk getting shot is talk of the night just, like I was talk of the party. Cops got there, the men from Italty vanished.. Durk's supposedly right hand man Tavares fled the scene.

The years that I'd known tavares, he was all of A sudden being weird ashit, right after that JoJo kid got shot, that's the only crime I know Durk has committed and is tangled with. Some comments about some guy, is going around on south side, but since my own boyfriend never brung that up I aint gone press on it.

I stared at Durk from the glass window, before heading down to the café. Doctors say that he might be knocked out for two days tops. I almost fell out myself from the good news suprised because he took two shots to his chest.

Jovan got shot too. Most of them in his arm, nothing major cause durk blocked them. Minyon got on my nerves the whole motherfucking night, thats my bitch and all I'm mad that she brung her drama during business it's not like she knew tho. Getting to the caféteria the guys joked around laughing. Durk needs to drop reese ass, keep these boys who are down for him.

Tavares was about to get his ass, beat to the bone. "Lil durkkk." Nunu came up to me putting an arm around my neck.

"Sup nu." I ruffled his long dreads, durk looked hella fine with his dreads😩 you talking about someone being fine? Him. I stole one of fredo's fries sticking my tongue out.

"How my bro doing up there?" rondo said talking about durk. I wishe an nurse or doctor would Just run to me saying he'd woken up from his stupid unconciousness.

"Doc says for 48 hours he might be like this." A frown formed on my face making the guys, cheer me up. Honest, I needed this shit I got alot happening at once. I gotta pregnant bestfriend, my boyfriend is unconcious.. on top of that my parents never even call me anymore let alone answer my text, or calls. Bet, they're too caught up on the newest child that's on the way over in Italy.

"Briana on that fu shit. She be up ya ass bro." I think she is too, how she got up leaving the event as if no shit went down, Tavares too fufu lame shit I anit wit it.

"That bitch only fucks with me because she know about Durk. Pipe must be too good if she keeps fuckin with my boyfriend." nu, and the boys start cracking up. Im saying I don't give A fuck if Briana is his first, second, third either. If the bitch THOUGHT they had some type of future, I really ont give fucks if she loves him, hates him or wants him back. I ask that she respects our relationship now, and know that when her ass sees him know that's my baby.

Believe I will not blow shit up, like she did. My ass here for good.. so she's gotta deal with. It no matter how hurt she is😌

"I see yall two as the power couple all fucking ready." Smiling it bought me pure happiness hearing them say that. After our small talk we went to check on durk, who was up having an hard time with the femal nurse.

"Excuse me. Durk is not that cute, for yo ass to be hovering over him.. bitch begone fo I have to get bug repelent on you." I said calmly, to scare the living shit out her. The girl tried to talk but, failed choking on her words. "Run along." Hoe became the world's fastest track star bruh.

"Mar cut allat mean shit out." Leaning down I pressed my lips on his. I gotta show these bitches the he anit nobody you even want to look at because I be watching thes hoes thinking they got game. "Whatever." I said scooting the chair next to his bed.

"Tell the squad to find tavares nu. Mar we gotta be out new york tomorrow when we get home pack ya things aight?" Woah, new york? I been everywhere but new york. My parents always took care of some important business out that way. Durk was fine saying that he had some minor pains on his right bicep.

"stay home for some time, durk.. Iont think you jumping back to work is such A great idea." you dont know it could be somebody waiting to plot on you, niggas don't care nomo if yo ass got out the hospital or not. And seeing my boyfriend get anymore damage done to him? No, I won't be able to go on.

what if he dies.. I can't.

"The grind ont ever stop you hear me baby, work. work. work." He pounded his fist together, and I want him from being six feet under but, the grind has keep going right.

____________________________________________
Briana's pov.

"Foreal bitch is pretty as hell, seems like she's got durk on fucking lock rocko. Tell me how imma get that nigga on our field." Lately, I been working for Rocko snooping around some risky situations. He wanted to me to make durk, mines again which is not easy ever since that bitch took my spot. Honest, I'm quite worn out on hearing her name on the street.

Not even just the streets, you could go to the corner store and that whore is talk. It used to be me. About me and reese.. yeah, we fucking I need some answers out of him too, but, it's nothing serious I say he works for rocko he spends his time waisting it rocko's house.

"Briana you are on the same road as reese, get me some fucking answers or I will kill both you motherfuckas." I got up slamming the door, then headed out to my car seeing reese.

"Hey baby." I hugged him, only slipping his mind to think I need him.

"Got the scoop on durk.. he should be released tonight. First, we gotta trip to take though." My brows scrunched up. Trip? This better be business related I didn't have the time to be on vacations nshit. Or else rocko was going to chew my ass up then serve me on his silver platter.

"Durk, got himself A meeting with the italians again tomorrow. Down, new york."

Oh, rocko is going to love it.

This is good, too fucking good.