IN THE NAME OF LOVE!!!!

Start from the beginning

Sid-Any chance you have a spare dress in your purse,because i want to take your hot ass out on a date.

Sana turned and smiled at him.

Sana-Awww,look at you being romantic and stuff.
Sidharth ji,i am going home and if you really wanna take this ass out on a date.
Knock on my door like a gentleman and pick me up in the evening.

Sid-Plz gorgeous plz...you know I've sent kaaya home right?

Sana jumped on the bed at that.

Sana-Han?Why?

Sid-Coz i wanted to spend the day with you.

Sana *smiling*You should've asked me then,don't you think. I should get a say in it.

Sid*scared*Oh well i thought,well i thought you would...

Sana couldn't carry it and laughed so loudly.

Sidharth realized she was joking and grabbed her face.

He kissed her angrily and sana paused for a second.

He kissed her until she granted him access to her sweetness.
After a while when he was satisfied, sidharth tore his lips away from her.

Sana was not opening her eyes and sidharth was staring at her.

Her eyes were still close when she said
"You have to stop staring sidharth, its overwhelming"

Sid-I am sorry,i will try not to admire that face but its going to be really hard,babe.

Sana-Han?Babe?ooooo...i am babe now.Good.

She turned to the other side and complained loudly

"Sidharth honestly i want to spend time with you but i am not doing it in a dress like this, i can't even fucking move"

He laughed and said
"Well then my lady,why don't you join me to a shopping spree...where we can buy you an outfit change and then we can roam around"

Sana-Are you serious?We can go home and just pick something up sidharth. Its not that far.

Sid-I don't care about that,your time is mine today ,so please do as i say...lets go right now.

Sana laughed and said
"We might not be public as of now but i ain't leaving this place with someone who looks homeless"

Sidharth raised an eyebrow and she dragged him in front of a mirror.

His hair was a mess.

Sidharth laughed and so did she.

Sana-Now,i am going to make some calls while you look like your average self to hang out with me.

She ran while saying that and sidharth threw a pillow at her.

Sid-Btata hun ready hoke,average looks hmm...aaya,just you wait.

She shouted"sorry" and called a few people and artists she needed to keep in touch with for her next movie project.

Sana likes to familiarize herself with the new people she is gonna work with so that she won't feel anxious at all.
And she could give her best.

Sidharth came out,with a white button down shirt and sana smiled.

Sana-Damn...who is this man?Excuse me sir,have you seen my average looking boyfriend?Idr andar hi gya tha.

Sid laughed and hugged her close.
He inhaled her in and smiled contentedly.

Sid-You're so different from other women i swear,what am i supposed to say?