Chapter 49 - Lies May Set You Free

Jace ran out the room calling out for any Shadowhunter around, he gathered them and demanded them to go look for Kellina and to bring her back safely.
The time Kellina had woken up was in the middle of the night, she walked around the roads of Mystic Falls alone in the dark.
Kellina was weak and hungry, she stood by a building as she saw a couple walk towards her. Once the couple got close enough Kellina grabbed both of them and dragged them into an alley.
The female screamed as Kellina was digging into her boyfriends throat, before the female could run away, Kellina ripped her throat out and continued feeding.
Dahlia walked into the alley and saw Kellina, Kellina stood up and stumbled a bit, "You must gain your strength" Dahlia said.
Dahlia then moved out the way and a dozen people followed behind Dahlia. Kellina smiled and ran to them, one by one she teared them apart.
As Kellina was feeding, Dahlia had casted a storm, this way no one would be able to runaway before Kellina and Dahlia caught up.
Jace has put the entire Institute on lock down, he knew that what was going on was either Kellina or Dahlia.
Ophelia was in the casting room, she burnt sage and placed it into a bowl. If the smoke burns white, everyone's safe, if it burns black then that means there's darkness in the air, and when the smoke burns red, that's when everyone's in danger.
Ophelia waited to see the color of the burnt sage, it burned a dark black smoke. Ophelia then alerted Jace and Isabelle that the rain storm isn't natural, but forced.
Kellina and Dahlia were just beginning to walk to the Institute, once they arrived outside the gates, Dahlia raised her hands to the gate doors and they opened.
The lights inside the Institute went off, Dahlia continued to chant spells outside the Institute, this gave the Shadowhunters inside time to set candles around for some source of light.
Jace told people to stay in their rooms for safety, Kellina and Dahlia finally walked in, Kellina kicked the two wooden doors open, that's when Jace ran to the main room to see what was going on.
Ophelia and Isabelle both followed Jace, Isabelle was helping Ophelia walk since she was so close to child birth.
Jace saw Kellina, he made eye contact with her, but she wasn't there for lovey dovey, she wanted one thing, and everyone was standing in the way of that.

"Give me my son, Jace" Kellina said

"Our son, but what on earth are you doing with that woman?" Jace asked, angrily

"She helped me, unlike you. You daggered me, kept me away from my son!" Kellina yelled

"It has only been 2 hours, our son is asleep, don't mess that up" Jace replied.

"You blamed me for the death of someone who was close to this family, you chose to believe something that else over me!" Kellina said angrily.

Kellina then looked at Ophelia standing by the couches, "And you? You let it happen" Kellina said

"You're problem is with me, Ophelia tried to save you, but it was too late" Jace said.

"Ugh, are you going to kill them or shall I?" Dahlia said behind Kellina

"Oh, my pleasure" Kellina said, running towards Jace. Kellina jumped on Jace and she bit his neck.
Kellina then stabbed her thumps into Jaces eyes, pushing them farther back into his sockets. Then, Kellina snapped his neck and stepped on his face, breaking his jaw.
Isabelle tried to run towards Kellina with a syringe with vervain in it, Kellina threw Isabelle to the wall getting her out the way.
Kellina slowly began to walk towards Ophelia, Ophelia tried to snap Kellina neck using her magic, Ophelia looked at Dahlia and Dahlia was protecting Kellina from any magic that may harm her.
Kellina quickly grabbed Ophelia and took a bite from Ophelias neck, Ophelia passed out from fear, Kellina dropped Ophelia on the couch.
Kellina turned around to look at Dahlia, "I could've done it without a mess, it also would've all happened faster" Dahlia said.