Chapter 18 - "Im immortal, bitch"

It has been 35 minutes since Kellina's death, Klaus had fled, no one knew where he went, Ophelia was in tears because she thought that it was her sister that died, Stefan was in his room, he threw things, flipped his desk, he was angry he couldn't do anything to avenge her death.
Caroline and Elena finally came back to the Salvatore house, Caroline and Elena both had something to tell everyone about the wedding.
Caroline and Elena were confused on why everyone was upset, but then Caroline sees Kellina's body laying on the couch Ophelia was sitting on.
They saw the bruises around her neck, Damon and Bonnie had filled them in on what happened, Stefan then came down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked

"I'm going to go kill Klaus" Stefan said holding the white oak stake

"What, oh no you're not" Elena said, "Stefan if you kill Klaus, everyone he's turned will die with him, you and Damon will die".

"Well, I don't care, I'm not going to just sit here and watch him kill the people I love Elena" Stefan said

"Wait, love? you love her?" Elena asked shocked

"I don't know Elena, maybe I do, but what does that have to do with you, what you get to move on from me and love my brother but I can't move on from you?" Stefan asked.

"Stefan I never-" Elena said

"No just stop it Elena, I don't want to hear it" Stefan yelled

"Brother, calm down" Damon said walking towards him.

"What do you suppose we do Damon?" Stefan asked

"We burn her" Ophelia said

Everyone looked at Ophelia, "We burn her body, then she will be back with Luci, but Kellina won't come back"

"See, perfect, no one has to die" Damon said

"Damon" Maze said, Damon looked at her, "That's a little too soon".

Damon and Stefan then grab Kellina's body, they take her out back, there was this wood stump, the boys placed her body in front of the stump, Ophelia stared.

"Insendia" she said as Kellina lit up on fire, she began to cry as she watched her sister burn.

Stefans anger then began to grow more and more the longer he watched Kellina's body turn to ash, he walked away into the house, he walked towards the glass cups and bourbon on the table.
Stefan then poured himself a glass, he paused for a second, then he threw the cup at the fireplace.

"Woah there brother, don't waste the bourbon" Damon said walking in

"She's gone Damon, I told her how I felt, now she's gone" Stefan said

"It's not your fault" Damon said

"Yes it is Damon, I didn't need to bring her back here, but I did" Stefan says.

The girls walk in, Jeremy drove Bonnie and Elena home, Ophelia, Mazikeen, and Caroline walked over to Stefan, Ophelia tells everyone she is tired so she heads into Kellina's room to take a nap.
Caroline tried to comfort Stefan, but Stefan didn't want her comfort, he pushed her aside, Mazikeen tried to get Stefan to calm down and to not be so rude.
Stefan let his anger get the best of him, he tried to snap her neck, but Mazikeen twisted Stefans arm and pushed him to Damon.

"I- I'm sorry Maze, I didn't mean to do that" Stefan said

"It's fine, just get over it" Mazikeen said

Everyone then heard something at the door, the sky went dark, the sun was gone, it was night time at 4 o'clock pm.
The door opened, there was a man walking in, he had a woman in his arms, she was young, her hair swung as it hung from his arms, he wore a suit and tie.
Damon and Stefan questioned it, they thought it was Elijah, but when the man got closer, they saw it wasn't.