Chapter 12 - Growing Weaker

Kellina sits up, Damon and Livena both watch Kelly, Damon asks if she is okay, Kellina gives no response, Livena walks up to Kelly and touches her arm.
Kellina shoves Livena to the wall and holds her there, she then grabs the ruby and places it on Livena's head, Livena screams. She cries as her soul is leaving her body, after the bright blue light leaves Livena's body, she drops to the ground.

"What did you do?" Damon asked

"I collected her soul, she's dead, now I need to finish my job" Kellina says as she walks out the door heading to the stairs.

Damon runs in front of her and asks what is going on, he asks if it was Lilith or Kellina, the ruby wasn't glowing, Klaus wasn't around, so it must've been Lilith.
Kellina grabs Damon's face, she shows him that it's still Kellina, Damon looks at her and now knows she's trying to kill Paige, Damon asks what she is going to do.

"I'm going to find her, then kill her" Kelly said pushing Damon out the way

"You're going to kill a kid?" Damon asks

"I have to do what needs to be done" Kelly says walking faster towards the front door, Damon then runs in front of Kelly and snaps her neck.

"I can't let you do that," Damon says to Kelly's unconscious body, Damon drags Kelly to the cellar in the Salvatore house.

He then put her into a cell, he closes the door and pumped out wolfsbane from the vents in the cell Kelly was in, Damon walks up the stairs to grab his phone, Damon calls Stefan.

"Where are you?" Damon asked

"I'm on way home, where's Kelly" Stefan replied

"She's in the cellar" Damon said

"Okay, keep her there, don't let her out of your sight" Stefan said eagerly.

"Okay I won't" said Damon as he walked back down to the cellar, "so why is Kelly going crazy?"

"She turned off her humanity switch, she will do anything to anyone without thinking" Stefan said

"Well, she won't be able to now, since she's with me" Damon said walking closer to Kellina's cell, "also, do you know crazy original mommy is channeling the Bennett witches, dead and alive" Damon asked

"What why?" Stefan asked

"I don't know" Damon says as he gets quiet, "Uh, brother?"

"What?" Stefan asked, it was silent, "What happened Damon" Stefan repeated

"She's gone," Damon said.

Kellina had teleported in her sleep, she was in London, she woke up in a dark alley, she stumbled her way to the street, she stood there looking around, she then closed her eyes once again to see Paige, Paige was scared, she was crying and her body was hot.
Kellina was sweating profusely, so was Paige, Kellina's body was at about 110 degrees, she was burning up, Kellina's eyes were blurry, the sun blinded her, she saw that the hotel Paige is in was called "Baglioni Hotel".
Kellina called a cab to pick her up, the cab drove Kellina to the hotel, once Kellina was outside, she could hear Paige and Maze speaking.

"She's here" Paige said

"What?" Mazikeen said, "Okay, let's go, grab my hand" Mazikeen said trying to help Paige out of bed

Paige was stumbling just like Kellina was, she was weak, they heard the elevator ding, Mazikeen slammed one of the stairway doors so that Kellina would go down that one while they waited to go down another as Kellina passed them.
Kellina slowly makes her way to the stair door, she gets dizzy and stops for a short moment then starts to walk again, once Kellina walks through the door, Maze picks Paige up and carries her running to the other stair door.
Kellina comes out and see them, Kellina tried to use her vampire speed to run to them, but when she did, she could only make short trips at a time, she zig zagged across the hall, but everytime she did it, she felt more tired, so she stopped and just walked.
Kellina walks down the steps, she saw the kitchen of the hotel, she walks in there because she could hear Paiges heart beating fast, when Kellina walks into the kitchen, she starts to throw things, open doors, looked under sinks.
Maze and Paige were hiding in the meat locker, Maze was staring through the little crack to watch Kellina. Kellina closes her eyes to see what Paige sees, she sees Maze peeking in front of her, Paige looks around and sees meat, that's when Kellina looks to her right and sees the meat locker, Kellina walks towards them.