Chapter 3 - The Reunion

Kellina had been in hell since Adelaide had stabbed her, forcing her to return to Lilith's throne. She knew this couldn't be her destiny, but she didn't know how to escape it.
While she spent her time in this awful place, her powers grew as she collected souls of the innocent and the evil. She has collected over 200 witches' souls who had used black magic and a few thousand innocent ones throughout the passing centuries.
As the years went on without Kellina feeding, her vampire side became weak, she started to desiccate, and grew uglier through the years.

Her ribs started to show through her skin, It was 2010 when someone from earth decided to try and resurrect Kellina. A teen witch, Kellina felt her magic through the spell, the witch has something Kellina must destroy. It was the rest of the artifact, after Kellina had taken the head off the artifact and left it, Lilith was hoping it would've been destroyed.
If not, then someone could trap Lilith back into that artifact if they reassembled it together, then Kellina would no longer be a tribrid, but a hybrid. Kellina stood on Lilith's throne, waiting to walk on earth, to feel the sun on her skin, hear people talk, the birds sing, and the smell of food.

This night was unordinary, it went from a bright sunny day to a dark misty night. It was 2:30 p.m, so everyone was confused on why the sun went into hiding, glass windows shattered, cars flipped over, there were two tornadoes happening.
One in New Orleans and the other was dead center in Mystic Falls, the people that resurrected Kellina did not know what they were bringing to their home. After 30 minutes of the storm, it stopped, the sun came back out, the wind stopped blowing a cold breeze, windows stopped shattering, but no one knew what was going to happen afterwards.
When it was midnight, Kellina finally rose up from hell and is now walking amongst the living once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im finally free, I knew I had to make my way to whoever resurrected me, they gave me my life back, so I owe them. Before I started walking to where the artifact was, I needed to gain my strength, I needed to feed.
As I was walking around Mystic Falls, I saw things that weren't always there, instead of cabins and villages, there were restaurants and houses from miles away, some big and some small.
There was a group of high schoolers walking through time square late at night, they were cat calling me until they saw my face and how skinny I was, they stopped. One began to call me names and said awful things to me, who knew this century was so rude.

I ran to him with my vampire speed and before he could say another word, my teeth were already deep into his throat. His friends ran screaming, I chased every single one of them and drained every last drop of blood they had to offer.
One begged for his life, he was maybe the nicest boy, I gave him a message before sending him off.

"You're mother is waiting for you in heaven, you aren't for me"

Then, he was dead. I had killed all the 10 high schoolers without debating if they deserved it or not, I felt my human side clawing its way through me, I felt regret. I began to cry and I apologized for what I had done, but Lilith didn't want me to feel bad, she didn't want me to cry.
So instantly, I stopped crying and started walking to the location of the artifact as I left the bodies scattered around Mystic Falls. I walked for over 15 minutes covered in blood, the blood was on my face, hands, neck, chest, and it covered the bright red dress I was wearing for many millenniums.

I finally got to this huge wooden manor, I made my way up to the door. I heard three voices, a female and two male voices.

"Nothing happened, the spell didn't work" the female said