Chapter 34 - "Kill or Be Killed"

Jace ran towards Kellina as her body hit the hard wood floor, Jace begged and cried that Kellina would be okay, her heart was beating but barely.

"No! KELLY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME" Jace screamed in pain

"HELP!" Jace yelled out.

Isabelle ran into the room, she saw Kellina and Jace on the floor while Kellina was in Jaces lap, Isabelle ran towards them.

"What happened" Isabelle asked

"She tried to kill herself" Jace said crying

Isabelle grabs onto the handle of the blade and pulls it out of Kellina's chest, Kellina's breathing began to slowly fade away, Jace grabbed the blade out of Isabelles hand and he slit his palm.
He placed his palm on Kellina's mouth hoping she would drink it and get better, he started to cry heavily when it didn't work.

"Please Kelly, just drink it" Jace cried, Isabelle watched as this happened and tears began running down her face.

"You didn't give me a chance to help you" Jace said, "I didn't get to say goodbye, I love you".

Kellina closed her eyes, as more of Jaces blood was on her lips, she tasted it, she then began to wake up, Kellina opened her eyes and got up.
The blade nearly missed Kellina's heart, the effect wasn't severe.

"No, no I don't want to be awake" Kellina said getting off the floor to reach for the blade in Jaces hand

Jace pulls the blade away, "Kellina no" Jace said handing the knife to Isabelle.

"No! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE!" Kellina yelled trying to get to Isabelle as Jace ran in front of Kellina to hold her back.

"NO! It hurts" Kellina cried, "Please"

"No, I need you Kelly" Jace said looking at Kellina, "I need you to be alive"

"I wanted to be with my baby" Kellina said

"Kelly, we have lost our first, but this lets us know that we are able to actually have a family" Jace said.

Kellina slowly looked at Jace as Jace stopped holding, Kellina then looked at Isabelle, "Did you guys kill him" Kellina asked

"Kill who? Kelly was pregnant?" Isabelle asked confused

"I'll explained it to you later" Jace said to Isabelle, "No, Ophelia froze and she wouldn't let me kill him" Jace replied to Kellina.

As Kellina stared at Jace, her heart broke, she heard footsteps walking to the door, Ophelia stood there, Kellina and Ophelia both made eye contact.
Kellina looked down, "I don't want her here" she said as she wiped her tears, Jace and Isabelle turned around and saw Ophelia standing by the door.
Isabelle walked towards the door, she closed it behind her as she talked to Ophelia, "Sometimes, you have to choose friendship over love, you know he isn't the one, she stood by you when you were broken, now she needs you" Isabelle said as she walked to her room.
Kellina and Jace stayed in the room, Kellina said she wanted to be alone, so she went into the bathroom to take a hot bath in the dark.
While Kellina was getting ready for the bath, she turned on the hot water and placed candles everywhere, she turned off the lights, flicked her wrist up and all the candles lit up, she dropped her robe and got into the tub.
Kellina laid in the tub staring at the ceiling, the ceiling was plain and white, the more Kellina stared at it, there was this black dot that grew and grew bigger.
Once the ceiling looked like it had a huge mold stain on it, Kellina dunked her head into the tub, once she sunk into the tub, the mold like spot on the ceiling went down with her.
As if the tub was the black mold stain and she was in it, Kellina then imaged Anevil in her mind, he was in his office, Kellina thought of Anevil stabbing himself in the hand with the knife in his office drawer.
Anevil grabbed the knife from his drawer, he had no control over what he was doing, he then stabbed himself in the hand, Kellina then made Anevil have the urge to come to the Institute. Then, she will be able to face him in person.
Kellina brought her head out from the water, the candles all went out, she looked at the mirror, she saw herself, but when she got closer and looked at her face, she saw veins coming out from her hairline and neck.
She looked like a mutant of some sort, a demon.
Kellina got dressed, she then walked out the room, no explanation, Jace followed Kellina, Kellina walked pass the main room where Ophelia was sitting reading the Book of Shadows.
Ophelia got off the couch to follow Kellina and Jace, Kellina walked to the front door where the gate was, she walked out the door and saw Anevil.
Kellina walked towards him as he was limping in pain, "Whats happening to me" he asked, Kellina grabbed him by his hair and pulled him into the Institute.
She threw him onto the floor, Anevil's anger was building, Kellina kicked Anevil to the wall, "Kelly what are you doing?" Ophelia asked.