Chapter 15 - Returning of the Shadowhunters

"Maze, you can't tell anyone" said a girl

"Why?! I can see you!" Maze said in excitement

"I don't want to risk anything" the girl replied

"Paige, it's been so difficult being without you" Maze said before Lilith opened the door.
------------------------------------------------------
Tonight was the night that Lilith promised to bring back their mother, Ophelia planned everything out, she picked the spot in the center of the woods near the cemetery where the light from the moon would shine.
Lilith kept her secret about what happened last night, that someone came in and strangled her then took away her vampire strengths, Lilith grabbed foundation and color correcting concealer to hopefully cover up her bruises.
Most of the bruises were covered, but it still hurt for Lilith to move her neck, meanwhile everyone at the Salvatore house was trying to find Lilith and Ophelia, they all even started working with The Originals to find them since they were so desperate.
Ophelia knocks on the master bathroom door, Lilith opens it and Ophelia asks Lilith to help her get the stele from Hell and Heaven.

"Lia I've already tried to get the stele, instead I saw Maze and she told me you were alive" Lilith said

"You tried, an evil source trying to get something that has good magic within" Ophelia replies

"Then why would you need me to help?" Lilith asked

"Because, since we are stronger together as one, we could claim the stele from Heaven that our father hid away" Ophelia said, "The stele from Hell could easily just be claimed by me".

"Okay, but why do we need it?" Lilith asked

"Our mother will have no power, I'm allowing her to have mine" Ophelia said

"What? Are you insane?" Lilith screams

"It was her power once Lilith, she will be weak" Ophelia said

"So will you!" Lilith replies, "You are not going to give her your magic, you and I are the Countess and the Enchantress, we don't just give away our powers, we are royalty, we've had people bow down to us".

"Okay well we can bow down to our mother" Ophelia said

Lilith walks closer to her sister and slaps her, then she grabs her sister face to make her look at her in the eyes, Lilith's eyes went black, "You will not, do you understand? you will keep your magic and mother can use the stele she chooses, from Hell or Heaven, but you will NOT give up your powers" Lilith said letting go of Ophelia's face and walking away.

Ophelia stands there as she began to cry, Lilith calls out to her from the living room, Ophelia walks out and Maze has to talk to them, Maze has informed the sisters that the Triad has woken.
The Triad is a group of Gods from Heaven that form together as one, they only are woken when a disaster is going to happen upon them.

"The bloody hell, they have been asleep for decades, what made them wake?" Lilith asked

"She did" Mazikeen said looking at Ophelia

"Me, why me?" Ophelia asked

"You want to wake your mother, your father doesn't want that to happen" Mazikeen said

Ophelia and Lilith look at one another, "You still want to do this?" Lilith asked, Ophelia nods, "Mother shall wake today".
Ophelia walks towards the window, she sees three people standing out from the hotel looking up, two men, one blonde and the other has black hair, there with them was a woman, she also had brown hair, but it was long.
They had a marking on their neck, a rune, it was a symbol of Angelic Power.