Chapter 16 - Failed Ritual

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" Kellina screamed running around the woods, Kellina was back in the 10th century, she was on the land where her father was killed and where her pack was slaughtered, everyone but her father was dead.

Kellina was wearing a garment from back then, her hair was still long and wavy, but it was wet as the rain poured down on her, Kellina was running at night, she stops to turn around and to check if anyone is still following her, she trips over a stick, someone from behind her picks her up and forces her to face them.
She screamed, it was her father, Ansel, he pinned her against a tree, he grabbed his dagger and drove it through her heart.
Kellina wakes up in the middle of the woods, she's still in the 10th century, she gets off the wet floor, she hears someone walking through the leaves, she starts to run again, she's tired and scared.
Every time Kellina died, she would reawaken just to relive her hell, when she killed one of the people chasing her, she would just feel the guilt and shame a regular human would.

After Kellina had died and revived over and over for about 65 times, she then saw someone new, as she stood in the woods waiting for someone to kill her, she saw a tall man, she's seen him before, it was Lucifer.
Kellina runs towards Lucifer, he hugs her, she asks him what he's doing in her hell and why she was there.
Lucifer explains to Kellina that Ophelia had put Lilith's curse on her because she needed her sister to wake up, Lucifer tells Kellina that he doesn't want his mother to wake up and that he was trying to help her escape, Lucifer had been weakening Lilith so that she doesn't go through with the plan.

"Demons have been escaping hell" Lucifer said

"What, how is that possible?" Kellina asked

"I don't know yet, but if my sisters woke our mother, a lot more demons would escape" replied Lucifer

"Why don't you stop it, go up there" Kellina said

"It's not my time yet" says Lucifer

"When will be your time?" Kellina asked

"I don't know"

"You're the bloody devil, you should know things people don't" Kellina said angrily

Kellina began to cough, Lucifer bends down to make sure she's alright, Kellina began to cough up blood just like Lilith had, Kellina falls to the floor and dies.
Immediately, Lilith wakes up, she's in her hotel room with Stefan and Ophelia, Ophelia gets down and hugs her sister.

"Stefan, what happened" Lilith asked

"I don't know, how do you feel, are you alright?" Stefan questioned

"Lilith what was the last thing you remember?" Ophelia asked next

"Darkness" Lilith says

"Darkness?" Ophelia replied

"Yeah, I saw nothing but darkness" said Lilith.

Lilith looks down at her clothes, she's covered in blood, she gets up to walk to the bathroom, Stefan knocks on the door to ask and make sure she's alright.

"Yes Stefan, I'm fine, why do you even care, I'm not the girl you want" Kellina said

"Who told you that?" Stefan asked

"No one did, I just know"

"What, your powers tell you that?" Stefan asked another question