Chapter 32 - Book of Shadows

Last night at Jaces celebration, Ophelia went home earlier than everyone else, she was able to orb due to her worry and anger, she hadn't learned to control her magic, so it spikes due to her emotions.
When Ophelia orbed out of the Institue, she was back at Anevils home, she went through his stuff, she went into their bedroom, looked in every drawer, looked under the bed, behind paintings, and in desks.
Ophelia went into Anevils office, she couldn't find anything that seems suspicious, but behind the book shelf, she saw a door that was covered with wall paper.
Ophelia tried to push the book shelf out the way, when the book shelf was moved, she was able to see the door completely.
She grabbed onto the door knob and tried to open the door, the door was locked, so Ophelia went around looking for a key that could potentially open the door.
Ophelia went all over the apartment, she went into the kitchen, she checked the drawers, one drawer she opened was stuck on something, she took the drawer out and set it on the counter.
When she looked to see what it was, she saw a small black box, Ophelia grabbed it and opened it, inside was a key.
Ophelia walked back into Anevils office to the locked door, she finally had access to what was behind the door.
When Ophelia opened the door, she saw pictures of her and Kellina on the wall, she walked towards this shelf, it had files on where and what Ophelia and Kellina had done.
Ophelia was shocked by the files, she thought she was sleeping with her stalker, but when she continued to search through the files she saw a notepad, when she read the notes he had written, she found out she was sleeping with the enemy.
Ophelia began to cry, she grabbed the files on her and Kellina then the notepad, she sat in the living room looking through the files again and rereading everything.

A few hours later, Anevil arrives home, he walks into the living room and asks Ophelia why she left early, he thought she was sick.
Ophelia stood up and faced Anevil, he saw that she was crying, he walked towards her to try and hug her.

"NO! Don't come near me" Ophelia said crying

"What happened, talk to me" Anevil said trying to calm Ophelia down

Ophelia grabs the files and show them to Anevil, Anevils face changed, he was shocked, "Where'd you get those" Anevil asked.

"In your fucking hidden room behind the shelf!" Ophelia yelled

"I can explain" Anevil said

"NO! YOU LIED TO ME!" Ophelia yelled angrily.

"I didn't lie to you" Anevil said

"Yes you did, you told me you loved me" Ophelia cried loudly

"I do love you" Anevil responded

"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME TODAY!" Ophelia screamed

"No that wasn't me, that was him" Anevil said.

"SHUT UP! YOU ARE HIM!" Ophelia yelled

"I would never hurt you, I had no choice!" Anevil yelled

"NO CHOICE?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO CHOICE!" Ophelia asked.

"Okay, listen, calm down" Anevil said as he began to explain, "My name is Anevil Turner, I was born as a half demon, my parents are Elizabeth and Benjamin Turner. My mother was a demon while my father was a mortal" Anevil said.

"I was chosen to be apart of The Brotherhood of The Thorn, I was hired by the Triad to kill you and Lilith" Anevil explained.

"Wait, you said the Triad hired you" Ophelia asked, "MY BLOODY FATHER HIRED YOU TO KILL ME!" Ophelia yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry Phelia" Anevil apologized

"No, you lost your right to call me that when I found out you're the demon that's been trying to kill me and my sister" Ophelia said