With that said, Huang Xiaolong, Yao Chi, Lu Zhuo and the rest left the square.

Ouyang Yunfei was about to bow, but his actions halted after hearing Huang Xiaolong words. His expression, as well as other Ouyang Clan members', looked worse than before.

Watching Huang Xiaolong's figure disappear, Ouyang Yunfei's anger exploded, "This dog! We give him face, but he doesn't want it, does he think our Ouyang Clan is really afraid of him?"

Ouyang Yunfei's words just finished when the left side of his face was struck hard.

"Foolish thing!" Ouyang Bin angrily glared at him, "Based on the talent and strength he has shown so far, he's likely to rush into the top ten and be accepted as a personal disciple by a Grand Elder! If he wants to deal with our Ouyang Clan at that time, it would only be a matter of moving his lips!"

A Fortune Gate Grand Elder! Only the top ten islands' hegemon such as the Dragon Origin Sect were qualified to speak to them. A small force like the Ouyang Clan was nothing at all before a Fortune Gate Grand Elder.

If a Grand Elder really wanted to take Huang Xiaolong as a personal disciple, he only needed to mention their Ouyang Clan, that was sufficient to bring calamity upon them.

Ouyang Yunfei argued, "Ancestor, our Ouyang Clan is now subordinate to the Twin Cities Sect, I say that Huang Xiaolong won't dare do anything to us!"

"That's also true." Ouyang Xuguang agreed. "Moreover, no one can predict the situation in tomorrow's battle. Who knows, maybe Huang Xiaolong will be pummeled into a cripple by Zhou Xu!"

...

Not long after Huang Xiaolong's group returned to the rented courtyard, a piece of news spread over Fortune City.

"Huang Xiaolong has a high grade king rank godhead ranked one thousand and nine, the Blue Shadow Godhead! He also possesses the True Dragon Physique ranked third amongst unique physiques! I also heard that his True Dragon Physique can continuously evolve!"   

"True Dragon Physique, a unique physique that can continuously evolve! No wonder that Hu Qi who possessed the Golden Copper Beast Physique and his Divine Qilin Arms was only a waste in front of Huang Xiaolong!

"The third unique physique ah, how many years has it been the last time such a physique appeared in our Vientiane World? Long ago a person who possessed the ninth ranked unique physique appeared, right? How long has it been? Three to four million years?!"

The entire Fortune City was talking about this, excitement and laments in the atmosphere. When Zhou Xu heard this news, he breathed out in relief. Before this, he was a little wary of Huang Xiaolong, but now, he was completely at ease. Although the fact that Huang Xiaolong had the True Dragon Physique did surprise him, as long as his godhead wasn't emperor rank, Huang Xiaolong couldn't be a threat to him!

Whether it was on the battle stage tomorrow or after they entered the Fortune Gate as disciples, Huang Xiaolong wasn't a threat to him! That was because he had an emperor rank godhead, and Huang Xiaolong's high grade king rank  godhead wasn't even on the same level.

Zhou Xu looked over his shoulder, his gaze falling onto the half-dead Hu Qi lying on the cold jade bed, muttering under his breath, "Junior Brother Hu Qi, tomorrow, I will make sure Huang Xiaolong feels a thousand times, ten thousand times more pain and misery!"

Zhu Feng was stunned for a second after hearing the news. He then shook his head at Elder Lu Tai, "He has the True Dragon Physique, but his godhead is only a high grade king rank, a pity ah, pity!"

With a high grade king rank Blue Shadow Godhead and a True Dragon Physique that could continuously evolve, Huang Xiaolong's talent could be described as astonishing, but compared to Zhu Feng's expectations, it was greatly lacking.