𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄;cullen family

Being the youngest and newest member of the cullen coven, you expect that they are very overprotective over you. Not just you, ofcourse renesmee too.

"hey renesmee, would you like to play baseball today? Look I just saw one here!" You said as you sat beside her. She is reading a book with bella. "hey bella can I take renesmee? We'll just play. I'll look after her." Bella nodded. "Just don"t go too far in the woods!" She said and renesmee left with you.

"hey auntie (y/n), what is your special ability?" Renesmee asked while catching the ball. "Well, carlisle said, I have the ability to make people see what I wanted for them to see. Wanna see?" Renesmee nodded excitedly.

you stare right at her and make an image of a castle. Full of fantasy beings.

"Wow it's so beautiful." You smiled as she continued. You heard a noise behind you and you gaze your attention there. "Renesmee come here." You said as she grabbed your hand.

You looked around, while renesmee is behind your back. "What's wrong auntie (y/n)" a huge wolf jumped into you as you pushed renesmee. "Jacob!" Renesmee yelled excitedly as she cuddle with jacob.

You stood up and glared at jacob. "You should've seen your face!" Jacob laughed. You rolled your eyes at him.

"shut up. Don't ever do that again. Anyways, renesmee are you hurt?"

"Im fine auntie (y/n)."

"So why are you here? To hang out?" You asked jacob. "Nope actua-" "you brought a friend. I see." You said. "Yes that it is. Don't worry he's not a threat."

A guy came out in the bush and picked up renesmee, spinnning her around. "Hey,hey,hey put her down!" You said and jacob chuckled.

"paul won't hurt her. Don't worry." You stood distance away from paul. He turned his gaze at you and smiled. "I'm paul. Nice to meet you." Jacob gave you a reassuring look. "(Y/n)." You replied shortly and shaked his hand. He freezes, as he stared at you. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"N-nothing..." he said. Jacob, laughed and he knew, paul just imprinted. On you.

**********
"Hey are you okay?" Esme asked as she sat beside you. "I...im fine." You said. "Nope. She's inlove." Jasper said and smirked. "Argghhh!will you stop thay jas? I am not inlove!" You said angrily. He laughed at you and esme chuckled. "So who is this... guy??" carlisle asked.

"it was no one okay!?" "Nope she likes paul." Edward said. You growled at them and they laughed at you. "Oh hell no!" Emmett said. "Not that wolf!" He said.

"just say it already!" Alice said. "F-fine... i like him...." and they all teased you non stop.