𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃;mike newton

You are the youngest memeber of the cullen family. Jasper and alice saved you from the tracker vampires when alice saw you in her vision and you were 15 years old that time in the 1960s Carlisle changed you and after a few days you woke up completely different. At first its hard for you to take it all in but soon, they make you feel like you are the most important member of the cullen coven. You got at the back seat of rosalie's car beside you is jasper.

Today is your first day of school again at fork's washington. You and your adoptive siblings get used to it since you've gone into a lot of schools before. They like taking care of you mostly emmett because he likes having a little sister. You finally arrived at the school and got out the car. Pair of eyes were staring at you and your siblings. "They are mesmerized and stunned at us" Edward said that made you laugh and the rest.

Your fists clenched and you're jaws tensed and jasper noticed it. You are feeling uneasy because of the scent. Just like jasper, you are still not used to control your thirst for bloods that's why you keep on going away from people. "I-im fine jas" you said glancing at him. He is using his abilities again to calm you down. "You'll be fine." Jasper asured you and rosalie puts her arm around you.

Finally you have history as your first subject. As you sat at the very corner of the room, A boy with blonde hair sat infront of you. He looked back at you and smiled. "Hi im mike. Mike newton. You must be one of the cullens?" He asked. You stared at him with cold eyes and ignored him. His lips formed into thin line and faced infront again.

Feeling uneasy because of the scent you smell, you took a quick excuse to go to the clinic. Luckily, the teacher approved and you rushed out. Once you got away, you calmed yourself down. You sat on the corner, playing with a pen. You have the ability of telekenisis. Suddenly, Recess time came and you rushed towards the cafeteria to see your siblings. While walking fast, you bumped into someone. His books fell and you sighed, no choice but to help him. "I-im sorry" he said. "Its fine"you said coldly while picking up his books, you stopped. Your eyes turned black because of thirst. You sniffed his scent. "I-i smell sweet blood" you murmured while leaning closely at his neck. You noticed he stiffened and you quickly got to your senses, standing up with one blink of an eye, you are gone.

You sat quietly while emmett tells his jokes. "You fine?" Edward asked you. "Y-yes i am" you lied. He sighed. "What's with That newton kid?" You glared at edward. Sometimes you like privacy and you hate edward reading your mind.

"Stop reading my mind edward. You know i hate it sometimes" his lips curved a little and he shifted on his seat. You stared again at mike "Just tell me. What's with him?" He asked, his tone is serious. "I almost killed him." You glanced at him, he was surprised." I need to talk to carlisle" you said, staring back at mike who's staring at you then looking away.

"Okay then. We'll go talk to him later after school" he said and you smiled at him.