𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘;seth clearwater

A/N: this will be your POV!

"Hey babe im going to show you
something!" I jumped beside him on the sofa. He grabbed the remote and turned off the television. "What is it?" He asked as he puts his arm around me. I showed him the camera with a big smile on my face. His face lit up. "That's amazing! You've been dreaming for that right?"

"Yes... I am" I smiled As I glanced at him. His smile turns into a frown. I placed the camera on the table infront of us. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him. He sighed and looked at me. "Who got it for you?" "My big bro. Paul" I said. He sighed again.
I grabbed his hand and squeeze it lightly."hey, its fine okay?" "But I promised you to buy it..." I kissed his Lips lightly and looked at him. "Its fine okay?" He nodd and he hugged you.

"What can I do to make it up for you?" "Seth, i told-wait..... You should be the model for my photography!" I said excitedly as he looked at me confused. "I need you to do some poses for me out there at the nature. What do you say?" I looked at him and analyze his face. "I don't know..." "Come on babe! Pleaseeee???" He smiled and agreed as I jumped and grabbed my camera.

"Another one!" I said as I can't hide my smile. He looks really good and It makes me enjoy taking pictures of him. "Seriously seth? Not that! Oh wait let's go here at the cliff!" I grabbed hid hand and take him at the cliff. " so I'll try to take a jumping shot. What do you say?" "Finally!" He said throwing his hands in the air. "W-why?" I asked him. "I've been aiming to jump to the water about an hour ago now i can do it. Let's do it!" He yelled.

I counted into three as he jumped and I took the shot. I smiled as I got it perfectly. "I got it!!!!" I yelled to him.

I waited for 19 minutes for him to go up here. "Can I see??" He asked. i showed him the pictures I take. "Those were pretty good babe! Im proud of you" he said as he kissed the top of my head. "Awww thanks..." "Did you enjoy?" I asked him. He looked up to the sky and smiled. "Ofcourse. Let's do it again next time. But im posing with you. Let's take cute couple pics. What do you say?" He said as he looked at me with full of love.

"I'd loved too!" I said as he hugged me and we continue to take pictures until we see the stars.