𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓;embry call

You opened the door of your apartment

You opened the door of your apartment. You are tired and exhausted because of college and you have no time to rest.You just came home from school. You put your bag on the chair and headed to the kitchen. You grab a water from the refrigerator and drink it all. You grab all your textbooks and put them on your study table. Exam will be on monday and you need to study hard in order to pass.
While reading, you got a little dizzy and your head aches. You closed your eyes for awhile hoping the feeling will be gone soon.

You woke up and heard footsteps outside your room. You walked out of your room and saw embry in the kitchen. You walked closer to him and sat on the chair. "Oh babe finally you're awake! Here eat some soup." "How did you get here? And when?"you asked him. You need to live far away from forks because of college and you haven't seen embry for awhile so you are glad he's here. "I just miss you. I wanted to check on you too." he said and smiled. He sat across you and grab the spoon from your hand. "Say ahh" He said. "Why? I can eat by myself." you said softly. "Eh? Just pretend im your babysitter. Open your mouth" yiu giggled at his childish thought and Eat the soup. The whole day, embry cleaned your apartment and do the dishes which surprised you. You grab your text books and put them on the living room. Embry stood in the kitchen and looked at you with his hands on his waist. "hey miss what do you think you are doing?" your eyebrows creased. "Studying for exams next week." you replied shortly. he sighed and grabbed your book and put them away.

"babe~" "please. Look at you. You are very tired and you loosed weight. I expect you are not taking care of yourself. And I hate you you don't change that habit. How can you study properly and pass when you don't rest?" He said his voice a getting high but it's full of concern. You smiled at him. He has a point. You had no idea how much he cared for you."You're right Em. Sorry." "He kisses your forehead and sat beside you. "Let's watch some movies and I bought a lot of snacks. Those are your favorites too." "Aww thanks..." you kissed him, this time on his soft lips. You watched (Your favorite movie) and had fun all night until you fell asleep. Embry turned off the T.V. and just stared at you. "You look so beautiful (Y/N)." he moved and lay you on the couch. He let's you sleep on his lap. He put blanket around you. He kissed your forehead. "Goodnight babe. I love you."he whispered and fell asleep too.

A/N
Requested by: fvck-roses there you go hope you like it!❤✨