𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃; seth clearwater

seth has been your bestfriend since middle school. no one can separate the both of you. you always have a romantic feelings towards him, but you never revealed nor let him feel it because you are scared that it might ruin your friendship. "hey (y/n)" seth barged inside your room and lay down on your bed. you turned off your laptop and put it on the side. "hey there seth. what brings you here?" you asked. "nothing. wanna hang out? i am bored." your eyebrows creased and sat beside him. "how about the pack? where are they?" you asked. "they are all busy." "okay let's go watch a movie but first, we need to buy some snacks in the grocery" seth stood up happily and agreed. 

"hey seth, about college, where do you decide to go?" you asked. "well i am still waiting for the letter at new york." It was far. You thought.  "let's not worry about that now. Wanna go to the diner?” he asked as you nodded.

Weeks had passed and the school is getting near. You are busy shopping for the things you need for college. After that, you went to Seth's house. “Hey seth I'm here!” You saw him at the sofa, eyes fixed on the laptop. "Hey (Y/N)." He said. You sat beside him. "What are you doing?"

"Checking the results." He said. It was the moment of silence. "Wait......I..."

"What's wrong?"

"I GOT ACCEPTED!!" He yelled and joy as you congratulate him. In his joy, he kissed you but, realized it sooner. "I-I'm sorry!" He apologized as he run upstairs. You sat there, dumbfounded, trying to process the situation.

Did he just kiss me?
Wait..... What?
No maybe because He's happy.
Wait, why would you kiss somwone if you're happy?

You groaned as you layed down on the sofa. Million thoughts are going on your mind.

2 hours had spent and you heard seth coming downstairs. You sat up as he looked at you, inches away from you. "I'm sorry (Y/N)... About awhile ago I never mean it.... I'm just to excited and I got carried away..." You smiled. "It's okay." You replied.

"You kmow what, screw it I'm not sorry I'm glad I did it!" He said and you are confused. "Wha—" He grabbed you and kissed you deeply. He pulled away, but your foreheads touching. "Finally..... (y/N)... You're my imprint.. I wanted you to know that before we separate ways in college. (y/N), I love you."

"S-seth...." You have no words. "What's going on?" You turn yoir heads to the door and saw leah. "Uhm..." "Finally you said it you weak puppy." Leah said and smiled.