𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄;quil ateara

Some of the pack members had already meet their imprint and they are happy about it including you

Some of the pack members had already meet their imprint and they are happy about it including you. You've been with them since the start and It is quil who introduced you to them. They accepted you and treat you kindly while you do the same with them. Since that day, quil knew he imprinted on you and he just wouldn't admit it.

Jacob invited you to have snacks and hang out with them and you agreed. "Emily...mhhmm... I love your muffins!" She thanked you as you continued to eat the big, delicious muffin. "I love your hairstyle today (Y/N)! It's beautiful" Embry compliment you and you thanked him. "She's always beautiful." Quil said and smiled at you.

||•||
You watched as the boys have fun jumping from the cliff. Quil is walking towards you and sat beside you. He had an annoyed face which made you smile because he looks so cute. "What happened back there?" "They are talking about their imprints its just disgusting" he said and you laughed. "C'mon don't be an old man! Haven't you found your imprint yet?" He looked at you. And went silent. "hey quil!?" You snapped your fingers infront of him. "W-wha- oh nope I haven't....I am glad though." He said and you just shrugged.

"Oh quil, you'll be inlove someday and you'll find her. I just gotta say, that girl will be very lucky. Gotta go home now bye!" you hugged him. "I love you!!" You yelled and he smiled. Although there are no romantic between the two of you, choose to say I love you to each other.

||•||
Sam and emily are gone for a trip and the boys invited you to have fun. "Hey guys I'll make us something to eat." "let me help you!" Paul offered. "Its fine Paul. I can handle it." You saw how quil looked at paul. You shrugged it off thinking he's just mad at something.

the bOys wouldn't stop annoying quil about him imprinting on you. Seth jumped into quil. "C'mon We already know it stop denying it!" "I am not!" Quil said angrily. "Oh please! We saw how you look at us when we are near her and we tried to flirt her so you can take some actions and tell her!" Says paul. "They are right quil. Do it now or else you'll regret it." Jacob said and grinned at him.

"Tell us! Do you like (Y/N)?" jared asked.
"No." "I think not. You're obviously inlove." "How many times do I have to tell you-" "hey guys snacks-" "i love you!" Quil yelled at you. You were surprised at quil same as the boys. There was an awkward silence before quil run out of the house. "Go." They said and you chased after him. "Hey quil!" You called but he kept on walking. "Quil!" "Quil ateara stop walking away from me or else I'll break your bones!" You yelled and he stopped.

"What did you just saod back there?" You asked. "Its some mistake (Y/N)." "No I think its not quil." "Fine! I imprinted on you since the day I laid my eyes on you........ Im just afraid." And it was silent. No words came out your mouth. "I was hoping.....you'd....like me too." He looked at you. You can't utter any word. "I knew it." He muttered and started walking away. You stopped him and said, "I love you too quil!" He stopped and run towards you, crashing his lips on you and kissed you needingly.

"I didn't know you kiss like that." And he laughed and kissed you more.

Requested by;
coldrainisnice there you go darling hope you like it! 💚