𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇;edward cullen

Since you were a kid, you always believe at the superheroes and superpowers because of the stories your father always tells you. Even thought they are fiction, you still believe them. You're father grew up in forks and his family looks like native americans. Your grandmother loves telling you stories when you were a little child but your parents moved to Los Angeles because of their work. Missing your grandmother, you begged your father to pay them a visit this summer vacation and ended up starting highschool there at forks. At first your father hesitated but he agreed.

"Hey Y/N!" Jacob your cousin, greeted you from the garage. He is fixing his motorcycle that he loves so much.. "Hey there." You greeted back. "Where are you going early in the morning?" He asked and stood up. "School." You replied confusely. Both of you went silent as Jacob yelled. "What the? I thought today is saturday!" He run his fingers through his long, dark shiny hair. You laughed at hik and bid a goodbye. You got inside your car and went to your school.

Biology is your first class. You sat on the back while you keep on staring at edward's back. Yes. You've been inlove with him since summer. But he seems so quiet and hates socializing with people so you didn't make friends with him. You tried to focus on the Disscussion. Bored, you tried something mischievious. Thinking someone here has the power of mind reading. You tried to dance inside your mind. And looked everywhere, then you see edward smiling. You shake your head thinking he might remember something funny. Second you think of imagining that you would talk to edward and he will agree to be friends with you. And you glanced at edward again. He is quiet and serious. You let out a sigh and rested your chin on your palm.

But there is one thing you wanted to do... You screamed loudly inside your mind and you got shocked seeing edward flinched. "Mr. Cullen are you okay?" The teacher asked and he nod. He took a quick glanced at you. While you stare back at him with a shocked. Knowing, He is a mind reader.