𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄;jacob black

Jacob sat on the couch not taking his eyes off his phone screen. He is smiling while texting a stranger he never met. Seth walked pass him and noticed Jacob is smiling from ear to ear. He stopped and face Jacob with a weird look on his face. "H-hey Jacob.. Why are you smiling?" Jacob looked at him and turn off his phone."Oh It's just this girl I met. Remember what I told you?." "Yeah I do. What is her name again?" Seth asked and sat beside him. "(Y/N). Beautiful isn't?" seth nod, agreeing to him. "she is very interesting and She is a very positive and sweet talker. I wonder when I'll meet her?" "Well jacob...no offense I think you shouldn't trust strangers easily right?" Jacob looked at seth, and frowned. "Yes I know but I have a feeling.. She's a good person. Besides I want to meet her..." "Then plan a meet up." seth said and grinned. "Oh? I'll go ask her."

You receive a text from jacob. You smile widely and pick up your phone. "Hey Do you mind if we meet up?" Suddenly you got nervous But happy at the same time. "sure! when?" You replied back. "I think... I don't know." you bit your bottom lip trying to think of your free day. "This saturday? Besides my family is going there at forks because we'll visit my grandparents." "Great! Well I see you at the café?" "Okay I'll see you there!" You turned off your phone and smile. Excitement spreads inside your body and you can't stop smiling widely. You pack your things as your Parents called you outside, getting ready to leave.

"I'm craving for cupcakes and coffee. Mom do you mind If I borrow your car? And I'll go tour for awhile here at forks." "Sure be back. Please be safe!" you nod and put your jacket because it's raining. You brought your (Favorite book) with you and went inside the café. As you enter, your eyes closed for a minute as you sniff the beautiful and drooling aroma. You ordered and find a best seat for you to read and relax. You saw an empty seat near the window and sat there. Jacob and the rest of the pack walked inside the café to relax. Jacob walked pass you and you didn't noticed him they sat behind you. You spent hours inside the café and you decided to go home because it's getting dark and besides you are a bit annoyed at their noise. You asked one of the barista to pack your left over coffee. You thanked her and get ready to leave when someone bumped into you, spilling the Coffee all over you. You dropped your book and looked at him he is tall, masculine,tan-skin, dark haired guy. . "I-im so sorry I didn't mean to!" "I-It's fine..." you said softly. He's hot... I mean the coffee you thought to yourself. "y-you are hot... Tsk! i-- I uh mean the coffee" you hope he didn't heard."I'm really sorry miss." he said and grabbed the book. As he looked at you he stopped. He just imprinted. He lose his balance and you grab his arm. "Are you okay?" you asked and he nod. You left the place and got ready for meeting your Online friend tommorow. Not knowing you already did.

"Shit!!!" Today you will finally meet jacob and you are running late. You wear a simple casual dress (or you can decide anything you want to wear)and put a little makeup on. You tied your Hair halfway and got ready to leave. You told your family you are meeting someone important. You rushed inside the place you decided where you'll meet. You scoffed as you remember what happened yesterday. You are a little pissed off because that is your favorite jacket.

𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
You looked around for awhile and tried to catch your breath for rushing since you are three minutes late.

𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

You looked around saw a Dark-haired guy smiling at you. You are shocked when you see the same guy from yesterday. You slowly walked closer to him and sat across him. "I c-can't believe It is you who I run to yesterday!" jacob said happily. You can't look at him directly because you feel shy. "Yeah same here..." and you gave him an awkward laugh. Jacob stared at you for a while. "Oh Again, I am sorry about your clothes... let me make up for it today!" He said. "No,no it's fine!" "hey don't be shy. Let's be friends and talk like how we talk online okay?by the way, you look so much beautiful when you are closer." Suddenly you feel comfortable and looked up at him. "Okay... thank you." Jacob tour you around forks and both of you went to a carnival and had so much fun together. But still, jacob needs to wait a long time and days about how much he feels about you and how to tell you everything about him.

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: SmileLion5 hope you like it!! And thank you for your feedback on my other stories! It really made me happy ♡︎ i'll write a short part two for this to continue your request ♡'・ᴗ・'♡