𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓;jasper hale

Not again

Not again. You and jasper are fighting again. Always. Like a married couple. You mostly fight over little things like how he gets easily jealous when you talk to guys. Now you invited your "Gay" friend and you keep explaining to him that there is nothing to be jealous of. "Babe, how many times, HE IS GAY! HE LIKES BOYS!" you tried to calm down. "Even though!" jasper yelled. You walked to the kitchen to grab yourself a water. "And beside, I should be the one who is fucking jealous!? Can't you understand? He is gay which means he is shitty attracted to biys to which makes him maybe..just maybe attracted to you!" the house was a mess.

Pillows are on the floor, broken glass... It went silent for awhile. Jasper stared at you and you are feeling guilty. "Fuck! Stop that jasper! Making me apologize? Stop using your ability to calm me down and admit it was my fault!""Well you should calm down. Don't make me. Stop flirting with boys in the school!" you gasped. "Oh so you think I am flirting? Which makes me a whore!?" you looked at him sternly. He knew he messed up."Well, you've been acting like a jerk the whole day why not take a day off!?" you glared at him. You stomped upstairs. "well this isn't working." you said and grab your bag and walked outside. "Babe wait! Where are you going!?" "To my parents" you said coldly and threw your nag inside your car. Jasper tried to stop you.

He grabbed your arm and spin you around. he picked you up and walked inside the house. "Put me down!" you punched his back and he out you down. "We should have space for awhile. Besides I don't think our relationship is doing great. Bye." you walked outside and left the house. Jasper, sat there as he realize he is wrong.

||•||•
The whole day you didn't mind jasper. He keeps on glancing at you and you did yiur best to avoid him using his ability on you. You are sitting silently while giving your attention to the history class when your classmate passed you a paper. "What is this!?" you whispered. "I don't know." she replied. You opened the piece of paper you realized it's Jasper's handwriting.

Babe, I am sorry. I admit I am wrong and you do have a point. I shouldn't said that. I am sorry. Please come back. I miss you. And I love you. Always.

You smiled and glanced at him. He gave you a pouty face and you rolled your eyes at him. After school, you grabbed your clothes and drive by at your shared house with jasper. You opened the front door and called for his name. "I knew it." you heard his voice behind you. You turned to face him and he crashed his lips on you. You melt on his kiss as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. Your hands snaked around his neck and deepened the kiss. He slowly carried you to yiur shared bedroom, deepening the kiss.

"I've been wanting this." he whispered before he crashed his lips again.

A/n
Oh I am sorry I tried my best but really, I am bad at it. But I hope you enjoyed!