𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑;aro volturi

You finally arrived at the Volturi coven. You rushed there because you knew alice would be there. Mostly bella because of Edward. You took a deep breath, and walked inside confidently. "Pain" you heard jane said and you run towards them. "Stop!" You yelled. Everyone looked at you shocked as you looked at edward with worried eyes as he crawled upon the floor. You hate seeing him hurt. "(Y/N), its so nice to see you again!" Aro said as he smiled at you. You glared at jane as she step backwards.

"Let them go. Let edward Go and don't bother us again!" You said coldly. "He smirked as he sat on his throne. "I couldn't believe you would say that to your own father!" Caius said as Aro waved his hand. "It's been a long time. I didn't know you would show up just because of this human and your adoptive family" Caius added which made you growl in anger. Aro looked at jane as jane hurted edward.

"Please stop! J-just kill me not him!" You glared at bella as Alice looked back at you. "Jane." You said coldly which made her flinch. You knew everyone is scared of you since from the beginning.

"Father, Let Edward Go! Or else I'll be the one to finish you all." You said as you groaned and picked edward up. You told alice to let bella and edward out.

"Don't ever touch them again." you said as you walked away.

You are at the car driving home. "What's with you and Aro?" Bella asked that mad you surprised. You looked at Alice. Thinking if you told bella the truth she might get scared. "Well, Aro is my Father. like my Real Father. But I more like Carlisle" you smiled. "What happened to the both of you?" She asked.

"Im afraid she can't say it for awhile bella." Alice said as bella nodd her head and looked outside the window.

"Thanks Alice." You said. "No, Thank you for helping us" she said as flashes her sweet smile.