𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓;Demetrix and Felix

You are staying with the cullens. Everyone is at the living room, chilling and hanging out with each other. Inshort, having a family time together.

The phone suddenly rings. "I'll get it!" You yelled as you walked near the phone and answered it. "This is the cullens residence!" You said cheerfully as your fingers twirl around the chord. “Can we talk to carlisle?" A sultry, Italian accent shocked you. "B-be right there." You said as you called carlisle. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Someone wants to talk to you!" You said. He thanked you as you walked back to the living room, where everybody is.

"Who is that?" Bella asked. "I dunno. But it has an italian accent." You said as yiu get back into reading (your favorite book).

"Everyone, they're coming." Carlisle said. Everyone started moving as you sat there, confused. "W-what? Who? Who's coming?" You asked. They all settled down, surround you on the couch. "Remember about the volturi's?" You nodded. "They came to...uh....see you perhaps?" Carlisle said.

"They're here." Alice said as carlisle opened the door.

You are intimidated about their looks. But one thing you noticed, the two men walking beside Aro, is staring at you flirtatiously. You heard bella hisses as she grabbed your shoulders.

"So this is the young lady You're talking about." Aro said as he looked at you worh those bloody red eyes. You tried to hide your excitement. While Edward and jasper, smirked knowing what you think and how you feel. They know even though you are a human, you are a wild one.

"She is no threat and We assure you that." carlisle Explains in a very assuring and professional way. Aro just stared at you with a big smile when one of his guards, the tall one, whispered something that made him laugh. "I apologize but the two here, told me, she was meant for them." he said as he turn his gaze at you. You tilted your head in confusion, while the two guards, grinned.

"Calm down everyone." carlisle said. As he turned to you. "I-I don't understand... Hehehe" you said. "What he's saying is, these two, named demetrix and felix, are your soulmates." your eyes widened as bella hissed. "I can't let that!" She said. "Bella," carlisle stated. You looked over the two, who smiled back at you.

A/N
Requested by; AnnieK400 Hope you liked it!