𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍;jasper hale

History. I can't even know how many times I Scratched my head in reviewing this shit for my exam tomorrow. Im such a stupid person ugh. I groaned and threw myself at my bed, letting the book cover my face. "Having a hard time?" My eyes widened as i heard jasper's voice. His angelic voice." H-how-" he chuckled and sat on my bed. "You always leave your window open" i made an 'O' shape and started to read my book. I am completely aware that he is a vampire and i know everything about him and his past life. But i am still friends with him. But the most worse of all, i am inlove with him even though i know i don' have a single chance at him.

"What is your exam about huh?" I sighed and looked at him "its about c-oh wait!" I shouted which made him looked at me. "You can help the shit out of me right!?" I asked him as I held both of his shoulders"about what?" He asked. "Civilian war!" He chuckled and nods. "Im saved!!" I yelled jumping up and down on my bed which made jas laugh.

Few hours had passed and we are done. I yawned. "I'm sleepy" i said. He looked at me"c'mon we're almost done" he said. I stood up from my study table and flop my body on my bed. "I can't jas." I said. He walked up to me and tickled me "j-Jas stop! Its n-not fun- ahahahaha" soon he stopped and layed beside me. "Thanks for saving my ass again jas."i said and looked at him. "Sure. Anything for you"
"I love you jas" i said. He looked at me, shocked. My eyes widened and i stood up.
"I-uh" i was about to stand when he pulled me and now im laying in his chest
"Look jas uhm- it was a misunderstanding ya' know and-" "shhhhh" he cuts me off. "Let's be like this for awhile" there is silence. "(Y/N)... I have to tell you something.. I liked you for a very long time. I like your smile, your laugh, the way you scrunch your nose when you are confused as hell......i love every detail of you. I don't know what I would do without you.....if i haven't met you....i wouldn't be this happy again in my whole life."

I remained quiet. I closed my eyes, relaxing and remmebering every inch of this moment. Slowly he looked at me. My eyes were droopy. He sighed. "Look its okay if you don't like me-" i cut him off by placing a quick peck on his lips. I lay my head again on his chest. "I like you too jas. This is the happiest day of my life. I didn't confess because i know i don't have a chance with you..but here i am now, laying in your chest, confessing. Tell me, is this a dream?" I asked him. He lift my head up and kissed me. This time, its a bit long but its full of love, its true and passionate.

Then he lay my head back again in his chest. "No it's not darlin'. " i smiled and closed my eyes. I yawned for the last time. "I love you jas." and dozed off to sleep. "I love you too (y/n)." and he kissed my forehead, letting me sleep in his arms.