𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆;jasper Hale

Your parents are very strict but they like jasper as your boyfriend. But even thought they like him, you have curfew. You needed to be home before 7:00 and do your homework. Since Jasper isn't aloud to hang out with you after school, He always cuddle you even in the middle of the class.

You haven't since the cullens for a week now. You know about them and you completely understand that they are gone for awhile. It is sunny here at forks. You missed jasper a lot. You bid goodbye with your friends and drive home. You saw Billy black at your front porch talking to your father. He always warn you about the cullens but you assured him that you will not be in trouble.

Sometimes, you laughed because your parents didn't know you have a vampire boyfriend. They only thought that it was kinda weird that Jasper and his family having the pale-color skin that it looks like they're dead but you just laughed it off.

You Lazily walked upstairs and do your homework. You are about to sleep when you heard a noise on your window. You grabbed your baseball bat and ready to hit but a strong hand stopped you. Your eyes widened as you jumped in jasper's arms and hugged him. You squeeled too loud and jasper cover your mouth.

You heard footsteps approaching and you pushed jasper. "What is that noise?" Your father asked. "I uh... I fall from the bed..... My butt hurts." You father laughed and reminded you to sleep because you have school tomorrow. You locked your door as jasper roughly kissed you. You kissed him back. He slowly pulled away as you tried to catch your breath.

"You don't have the Idea how much I've missed you!" He said softly, and you smiled, hearing his accent. "Me too Jas, I've missed you so much." you two talked for a bit and cuddled at each other until yiu heard emmett. "You two lovebirds let's go now!" And he dissappeared. "Sleep in my room tonight and I promise to bring you back before your parents know" you agreed and he grabbed your waist as he jumped out of your window and went to the cullens.

They greeted you happily as Jasper pulled you inside his room, roughly kissing him. You smiled between kisses and pushed him. "I am here to sleep and we have classes tomorrow Jas. Only cuddle" He pout and you laughed as you lay on his bed, sleeping peacefully knowing you are safe in his arms.