17~Loyalty between girls

Start from the beginning

Seok turned his face to the side and curled his mouth. Well, he respects Kook very much and doesn't push him to obey it.

Kook looked amused at Seok's pretending expression that he wanted to subdue himself.

"Fine, I'll go back and think about it!"

When Kook said "think about", Seok immediately turned his head. His eyes suddenly narrowed with a smile and was very satisfied with Kook's answer.

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Kuntun Club

Yong took Byul back to the backstage lounge, checking the clothes and items in the bag to see if there were any omissions.

At this time, the club owner and Manager Wu walked in with a group of security guards.

Yong dare to come back?! She is not afraid of death!

And she only brought a cold-faced beauty in a white professional attire with a pose, not even a man. Do she really not afraid that we will "eat" them?

In short, this account must be calculated!

"Miss Yong, because of your personal problem tonight, we got a huge loss in our club. How do you compensate?" Manager Wu asked hypocritically.

"We came back to pack things. The customer's medical expenses have already been compensated, and your club has no other equipment or personnel damage. What else should we pay for?"

Byul immediately blocked her in front of Yong before she answered, staring at Manager Wu and the owner condensedly, and asked calmly.

"What to pay for?! You hurt people and caused damage to our club's reputation and decreased customer flow. Of course, you have to compensate for this part of the loss~ The previously signed agreement stated that if Party B's performance defaults and causes Party A's loss, Party A's all expenses shall be compensated."

The club owner next to Manager Wu also screamed.

Different from Manager Wu, as the boss, the owner can't act in a hypocritical manner which will take care of each other's self-esteem.

"Are you talking to me about rights protection? Excuse me, the time and position of her performance are completely different from the contract. Who is responsible for this part of the breach of contract?"

Byul arrogantly turned back, she was not afraid of quarreling, after all, Ziso tonight was disgusting enough for her!

"These are temporary adjustments. I communicated with Miss Yong. Before she took the stage, she had agreed it." Manager Wu answered again.

"You are very rascal, then I can also say that the guest is injured because of your stage decoration. It stands to reason that this part of the compensation should be paid by you!"