'Well that's easy.' Deji said, replying almost instantly. 'Marry Sssniperwolf, kiss Liza, and avoid Zoella.' 

'I think he said that too quickly.' Simon said from behind us. I laughed and held the camera up so that him and Tobi (who was sitting by Simon) were in view.

'Say something to the vlawg.' I said in a weird voice.

'England is my city.' Simon said.

'Big up Nick Crompton.' Tobi finished, before fist bumping Simon. I laughed at their lame-ness before bringing the camera back down and finishing this segment of the vlog.

'Anyways, that's all I'll say for now, but I'll update the vlog sometime.' I said before switching the camera off. 

I put my GoPro back in my pocket and looked out of the corner of my eye to see Nia's hand on JJ's leg. JJ was just looking through his phone, not doing anything about it. 

It would be an under exaggeration to say I was pissed. Of course, I was annoyed with what Nia was doing- but also about how JJ wasn't doing anything about it. What was also pretty irritating, was that I couldn't say anything about it, since JJ and I were keeping it private. 

'I'm going to sleep, sorry if I lean on you, sleep talk, or do some other random annoying thing.' I mumbled to Deji, closing my eyes and leaning back against the seat.

...

'ADDIE!' Deji yelled in my ear.

I screamed and opened my eyes. 'What the Hell?' I asked, seeing everyone laughing.

'We're nearly at the airport and had to wake you up somehow.' Deji laughed. His laugh was weird but also strangely contagious. 

'But why yell?' I asked sadly, letting out a laugh at the end.

'Because you can add it in your vlog.' JJ said opposite me, holding up my GoPro.

'How did you get that.' I groaned, reaching out for it.

'I took it out of his pocket for you, honey.' Nia said, leaning forwards slightly which prevented my arm from reaching JJ and my camera. 

'Mkay.' I responded. 'Can you pass it back?'

'I'm alright, you know.' Nia shrugged.

'Pass it back, will you?' I asked JJ. He tried to pass it over, but Nia snatched it out of his hand. 'Let's have a look through the camera roll.' She giggled, pressing a few buttons. A few people tried to tell her that what she was doing was starting to cross the boundaries.

'Nia, just give her the camera back.' JJ rolled his eyes.

'Baby, why are you never on my side?' Nia asked, tapping ferociously on a few buttons and evidently getting nowhere. 'You're meant to be on my side.'

'Because one, we aren't even together.' JJ stated, counting the reasons on his fingers. 'two, what you're doing is just wrong, three, you aren't even doing anything on that camera, four, that isn't your property, five, you are probably going to break the camera.' JJ finished.

'But we are dating.' Nia whined.

'No, we aren't, Nia.' JJ rolled his eyes. 'We broke up when you cheated on me- remember?'

'We were just taking a break, then.' Nia argued. 'We're back together, now.'

'Nia- We. Are. Not. Dating.' JJ stated sternly. 'I broke up with you and don't want to get back with you.' 

'I swear that if it's about Addi-'

'Oh for God's sake Nia, just because I'm not dating you, doesn't mean I'm dating Addie.' JJ said, clearly irritated with Nia's antics. I noticed that Nia had put the camera on the edge of her seat, so I reached over and grabbed that up, before stopping the recording and switching the camera off.