𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 - 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎

Tribute chapter, but it was requested before I found out. Luca was George's cat, and his name was anonymous for a long time. But the other day George posted a tweet explaining what had happened.

George's cat was breathing funny, so he took him to the vet. George explained that Luca had a rare disease that was basically untreatable, so he had to say goodbye. 

Rest In Peace Luca, George's beautiful kitty. 💞 only one year old, it was too soon to say goodbye.

Requested by: @Spookje510
Words: 1094

...

Dream and George and I were all recording a manhunt video. I was the one speed running, somehow managing to escape Dream's death traps and attacks.

"DAMN IT DREAM STOP!!" I shouted as he tried to attack me with his iron sword. I had full iron armor and a diamond sword, and both Dream and George had full iron as well, but no diamonds somehow.

I turned around and attempted to fight Dream, I got a hit on George before he screamed and turned around, meaning that he was low.

I got a few more hits on Dream before he decided to turn around. I was near an ocean and I had a boat, but I saw a dolphin. I sprinted toward the ocean and jumped under the water. My subtitles in the bottom corner telling me the surrounding sounds.

"Cmon, cmon!!!" I said, trying to get a dolphin. Dream and George were following behind me again. "Y/n, there's literally five dolphins, you're not going to be the only one with speed." George laughed as I saw him jump in the water in f5 mode.

I kept toggling my perspective, trying to see everything I could. I got the dolphin effect and screamed. "OH MY GOD IM A DISNEY PRINCESS ALL FIVE DOLPHINS ARE MINE!!!!" I laughed maniacally and swam out of view from the boys.

A few minutes later I had found a lava pool. I built a portal almost faster than Dream and went through, but I quickly came back. It was a Savannah biome so it was fairly easy to find. "Oh my god she's in the nether!" George exclaimed. Dream remained quiet.

After a few moments of hiding I saw 'footsteps >' out of the corner of my eye in the subtitles. I turned to the direction of the sound, and I saw Dream sneaking around the corner, so I quickly shifted out of sight. He came running toward the portal, and right as he was about to go through I came from my hiding spot and placed lava, destroying the portal and lighting Dream on fire.

"What the hELL GEORGE HELP!" He exclaimed, "WHY DON'T I HAVE A WATER BUCKET!?" He panicked as he tried to run, but I caught up and hit him with my sword, and killed him.

"YEEESSSSS!!!!!!" I screamed as Dream screamed no. I laughed and lit the portal, actually going through, but not before burning all of Dream's items.

"Oh Y/nnnn." George said. "What?" I asked, keeping an eye out as I went back into the portal. I came through to the nether and started looking for a fortress, somehow finding one right away.

"What the hell?" I asked, mining into the side. I made the achievement and I heard the boys yell again.

"Y/n oh my god!" Dream said. I laughed again. I killed all the blazes I needed, and even traded with piglins, getting two stacks of pearls.

"Y'all are being so quiet..." I said. "Neither of you have even come to the nether yet." I finished.

I went back through the portal only for George to ambush me like I did to Dream. I screamed and panicked, luckily I had pearls in my hot bar.

I quickly pearled away and placed my water below me. I ate some food to heal and I ran off, but he was still chasing me.

"Oh Y/nnnn!!!" George said, spam clicking my sword as he chased after me. "GO AWAY!" I yelled and turn to fight. "DREAM HELP!!" George exclaimed, running away. I decided to run back in the same direction as before, seeing how I was getting low.

"No!-" I heard George say before it said he left the game. "User left the channel" I heard from team speak.

"Dream where did George go?" I asked. "I dunno. Let's pause the manhunt." He said. "Okay." I said, leaving the game milliseconds after seeing Dream left the game on screen. "Hold on let me call him." I said.

I took my headphones off one ear and opened my phone before calling George. I pressed the phone to my ear and heard it ring a few times.

"Hello." I heard George chirp, he was giggling, like a lot. And his laugh was contagious, so I laughed along. "What happened?" I asked.

"Luca." He said, and he must have been snuggling the kitty because I could hear soft purrs. I giggled again, "Aww." I said. "She jumped on my desk and managed to shut off my monitors and pc." He laughed a bit more.

"Well I'll have to come over soon and see you and Luca." I say, laughing softly again. "That would be epic." He said. "Luca is my little baby." He said in a high pitched voice, as most people have a certain way they talk to their pets. "Nu don't leave me!" I heard George say, and I heard a small thump as Luca probably jumped out of George's lap.

I giggled again and sighed. "Okay I'm getting back online." He said, okay I'm hanging up and rejoining the team speak." He said. I hummed as he ended the call.

I put my phone down and my headphones back on all the way as I heard Dream question what happened. But little did they know how red my face was turning, my heart was beating faster. Hearing Georgie giggle and coo to an animal melted my heart, and so did the fact that George was just absolutely adorable.

After we finished recording the video, George FaceTimed me. We talked for a while, Luca had come to sit next to George as he sat on his bed.

"Luca is adorable." I said, admiring the cat I saw from as George had his camera pointed at him. Luca was purring and pressing his face into George's palm as he pet his baby. 

"Indeed she is. But so are you." George said, causing me to blush. "Aw thank you." I giggled as my heart pinged inside of me.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

I'm not the best at endings, anyone have advice?
Also, y'all can request oneshots for Skeppy and BadBoyHalo too!! <33